private registration?

IT.com

chaudi

I notice that there was no privacy feature so i made up a name. Have I done bad? Can they delete my domain? Is there any registrar's with private reg?

I notice that there was no privacy feature so i made up a name. Have I done bad? Can they delete my domain? Is there any registrar's with private reg?

Hello chaudi,

While I appreciate there are plenty of legitimate reasons why a registrant does not wish to give his/her full details, the .IN Registrant Agreement makes it clear (in the Registrant Agreement) that Whois accuracy is a must. Please see:

http://www.inforum.in/general-indian-domain-name-discussion/2783-new-registrant-agreement.html

Another point to remember is that many people will be nervous dealing with a registrant that has obviously provided inaccurate Whois.

My advice would be to update the Whois with correct details.

Hi that link points to the terms of mitsu.in Is this the mitsu.in support forum?

InForum given link of registrant agreement posted on our website because we are the only registrar in .IN namespace who informed customers about the said things even before same is posted on .IN Registry website, if other registrars regularly update their customers then we donot think customers need to ask any questions.

We should thank Inforum for their efforts as they are collecting information from all sources and providing them to us and we cannot accuse them for biased to particular registrar.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom