possystem.in [POS SYSTEM] Credit Card Processing

ryanmlanane

POSSYSTEM.IN - POS System

Google it, you will see tons of ads whether in India or US ...

I am looking for very serious offers on this domain. What I would actually PREFER is someone who can offer me an India based POS Solution that I can market, along with pushing (through press releases and blog posts etc) local physical store fronts to get an online presence !

Ryan

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Digital Pandit Apple's new patent explains a system of scoring websites based on links. Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Cryptograph Co-Founders discuss how Blockchain can effect Auction System & Price Discovery Mechanics Resources 0
Digital Pandit Podcast Alert !!! : Dynadot's Todd Han about new sales system and domaining market in COVID times Resources 0
Digital Pandit Podcast Alert !!! : BrandBucket's Margot Bushnaq from system engineering to brand engineering Resources 0
Digital Pandit Dynadot's new additions: For-sale landers and domain sales system Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Podcast Alert !!! : Quadhelp CEO Darpan Munjal explains how the platform works and talks about the company’s new white label domain marketplace system Resources 0
Digital Pandit NameSilo has revenues of $7.85 M and is gearing up with domain brokerage system Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Bob Hawkes interviews the Inventor of the Domain Name System Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Changes to China’s domain name system The Lounge 0
JulienJ Ryder System Acquires Coop.com For New Vehicle Sharing Offering Non-Indian Domains 0
D Best home security system for indian domain investors Legal Issues and Dispute 0
domainking131 Summary of recent outrage of expiring domain name auctions system on GoDaddy Registrars 0
domainking131 GoDaddy acquires Name.com portfolio + Expiry System Non-Indian Domains 0
I Contact 10 end-users for only $8.99 --> New PreSelecting Model- Sell your names with our new system For Sale / Advertising 1
domainking131 Special IP Address Alerts System Administrators of Potential Threats Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 ICANN reinventing WhoIs System Non-Indian Domains 0
CyberKing ICANN: Draft Implementation Plan for the WHOIS Online Accuracy and Reporting System The Lounge 0
the_poet India Joins the International Trademark System at WIPO Legal Issues and Dispute 2
D PM System Working?? I appear to have Lost a PM :( The Lounge 9
Ceres INDRP: AndhraPrabha.in & Google-Money-System.in Legal Issues and Dispute 0
the_poet Audio system related .co.in domain Domain Appraisals 7
Ceres Fingerprint system for Mumbai cyber cafes? The Lounge 4
Ceres Court challenges India's caste system The Lounge 6
J Favorite Content Management System Webmaster Forum 2