PLR.in

IT.com

newinin

Hello,

plr stands for several meanings, the most important one in my opinion is private label rights. what is it?. I would like to develop it instead of reselling it. Do you have any opinions? Thank you in advance.

p.s: I?m looking for a partner. If you?re into this stuff, please send me a pm ;)

It's a great LLL.in - I'd peg it at low $xxx.

It also stands for Prime Lending Rate.

PLR seems like a nice name. I would agree with Jeff that it being low XXX.

My question is, if you develop the site about Private Label Rights, what function about Private Label Rights would it serve.

PLR seems like a nice name. I would agree with Jeff that it being low XXX.

My question is, if you develop the site about Private Label Rights, what function about Private Label Rights would it serve.

Thank you Ace. PM sent.

I have just seen the selling price and certainly hope you have something special in mind to recoup your outlay.

I would have thought a nearer mid to upper $xxx price range but as always beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Good luck

Hi,

Yes, it might seem a bit high from a domainer’s point of view, but i needed exactly this domain and am currently not planning to resell it, i need it for development. So it’s everything ok.

Hi,

Yes, it might seem a bit high from a domainer?s point of view, but i needed exactly this domain and am currently not planning to resell it, i need it for development. So it?s everything ok.

Then it is definitely in good hands. :cool:

There's a difference between domainer and end user prices.

Domainer prices are what you would get if you put your domain up for sale on the forums or Sedo looking for a fairly quick sale.

End user prices are going to be much higher. If you've got a specific business plan for the domain, then that's great and it's probably worth a lot to you as you're not just treating it like inventory to be resold.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom