Only 5 hours left Two Websites For High Profit Margin Product And 17 Aged Domains

IT.com

bumper

contactlensavers.jpg

REVENUE DETAILS AVAILABLE FOR PAST TRADING Huge global growth potential for these two websites contactlensavers.co.uk and contactlensavers.com Comprehensive content management system (CMS) Think Specsavers but for contact lenses.

Only 5 hours left in Flippa auction https://flippa.com/8356897-contactlensavers-com

Volume-wise, the market is expected to rise to 2,135.0 mn units by 2024. TMR also estimates that the global contact lens market, which had a valuation of US$9.74 bn in 2015 in terms of revenue, is expected to expand at a 7.6% CAGR from 2016 through 2024, and rise to US$18.70 bn by 2024. DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF BUSINESS FORECAST!

Currently the websites are not monetised so could monetise with Adsense etc to increase profit. Trading for just one year ceased due to change in personal circumstances.

Google analytics screenshot proof of traffic for trading period 01-10-2012 to 30-04-2013, about 6,300 visits per month for .co.uk plus 3,100 visits per month for .com and 147% goal conversion rate.

Webalizer screenshot proof of much higher traffic than quoted for both websites Screenshot Proof of Independent gross profit margin on contact lenses. Screenshot proof of Worldpay Income figures.

Google Merchant centre account to sell in Google Shop. Products can be uploaded to wiki shop, the find, facebook etc Websites cost in excess of £10,000 to build.

Included is contactlensavers.net domain name and 14 other relevant domains to increase traffic. The domains are mostly 17 years old.

Anyone or any company can sell prescription contact lenses online providing they have an optician in the business to comply with UK and USA law. The optician does not have to be present but does have to be available by phone or email for advice if needed.

This is a ready made ideal business in a zipped folder for any optician or partner of an optician and it is ready to upload to your server to trade. The payment gateway was set up with world pay but you would have to set up your own account for the payment gateway.

Websites built in PHP and MYSQL with SEO in mind at the outset. Social websites included Facebook, Twitter, Google + etc. Handover plan is all three domains transferred to buyer and all website files zipped and forwarded for upload to your server plus additional 14 relevant domains. There is masses of relevant content on each website. Years of hard work entering masses of content. Owner was partner of an Optometrist, so all content on the websites is legally sound.

A change in my personal circumstances was the reason to stop trading in 2013 but for a start-up online business it did show good promise for growth. Only the owner worked in the business, so much more can be achieved with additional staff.

There are only five main suppliers for contact lenses in the world and any optician can open an account with the suppliers and start trading. The lenses are ordered online from the suppliers, in accordance with the prescription the patient has obtained and the suppliers ship the contact lenses to the patient customer, so this is a no hassle profitable business in a box and all done online, so totally convenient.

Please email me with any questions AND IF YOU WANT THE ZIPPED FOLDER OF ALL THE PROOF MENTIONED ABOVE.

o contactlensavers.com

o contactlensavers.net

o contactlensavers.co.uk

o contactlensavers.uk

o contactlensaver.com

o contactlensaver.net

o contactlensaver.co.uk

o contactlensaver.uk

o lensavers.com

o lensavers.net

o lensaver.com

o lensaver.net

o lensaver.co.uk

o lensaver.uk

o lensave.co.uk

o lensave.uk

o lensave.net

All 17 of the above domains are included with the websites and please note that lensave.com domain is currently for sale by domain holdings at $10,000 just for that one domain alone, with no website.

Also available by separate negotiations are these domains all of which will add to your direct type-in traffic to these websites but are NOT included in this sale package.

contactlense.co.uk

contact-lense.com

lenscrafters.co.uk

1dayacuvue.co.uk

acuvue2.co.uk

acuvuebifocal.co.uk

acuvuecontacts.co.uk

acuvuetoric.co.uk

lazer-eye-surgery.com

lazereyesurgery.info

Please email me with any questions AND IF YOU WANT THE ZIPPED FOLDER OF ALL THE PROOF MENTIONED ABOVE.

The registrar is fabulous.com and once payment is received a transfer out code is given to the buyer to transfer the domain names to his own registrar.

I have done this several times with absolutely no problems and I can assure you the domains and websites will be transferred to you once payment is received. Flippa and fabulous.com have all my personal details if you experience any problems at all in gaining control of the domain names and both websites. I am UK born and bred and lived in the same home for 22 years, so you will be able to contact me, if you experience any problems.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom