ONE YEAR COMPLETED.

IT.com
Hi,

One year completed at INForum. Happy flying with domaining birds. Good journey.
Hello and congrats on reaching a year in domaining.

Could you please tell us more about the past 1 year for you? Have you bought more .in domains? have you sold any? thanks

Could you please tell us more about the past 1 year for you? Have you bought more .in domains? have you sold any? thanks
First of all thank you very much for your consideration.
There are nearly 40 domains in my portfolio. 10 are dotcoms and the remaining dotins.
All are parked at Sedo for sale and .in domains added at Sellmy.in for sale.

Till to date NO domain SOLD.
My first year of domaining is passed only through buying.
I am in a hope of my first domain SALE.

Once again thank you and expecting your esteemed favor regarding my first domain sale.

First of all thank you very much for your consideration.
There are nearly 40 domains in my portfolio. 10 are dotcoms and the remaining dotins.
All are parked at Sedo for sale and .in domains added at Sellmy.in for sale.

Till to date NO domain SOLD.
My first year of domaining is passed only through buying.
I am in a hope of my first domain SALE.

Once again thank you and expecting your esteemed favor regarding my first domain sale.

Thank you for giving us honest feedback on your domaining venture.
SInce you're sitting on 30 .in domains, pls review them thoroughly and honestly and sell off OR dont renew any you feel are not good enough to get inquiries. ALso, i would advise you change parking from Sedo to voodoo or bodis because IMO sedo has no respect for .in traffic. i recently got 5 clicks on 2 .in domains and sedo didnt give me more than 1 cent for all those clicks whereas @ voodoo i would get at least 1 cent for each of those clicks.

Keep learning and watching the trends. Use your physical and cultural experience to your advantage in registering/buying domain names.
Be patient if you know in your gut your domain(s) are good.

Wish you the best,
Kemji

Thank you for giving us honest feedback on your domaining venture.
SInce you're sitting on 30 .in domains, pls review them thoroughly and honestly and sell off OR dont renew any you feel are not good enough to get inquiries. ALso, i would advise you change parking from Sedo to voodoo or bodis because IMO sedo has no respect for .in traffic. i recently got 5 clicks on 2 .in domains and sedo didnt give me more than 1 cent for all those clicks whereas @ voodoo i would get at least 1 cent for each of those clicks.

Keep learning and watching the trends. Use your physical and cultural experience to your advantage in registering/buying domain names.
Be patient if you know in your gut your domain(s) are good.

Wish you the best,
Kemji
What about SELLMY.IN??

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom