Offer of USD200 for LLL.in

IT.com

oneventures

Country flag
Hi, I would appreciate your input.

I have received an offer of USD200 for an LLL.in with all really premium letters, but not pronouncable. The potential buyer is an enduser, so I feel it is too low, but this is all he is willing to offer.

Is this far too low or an acceptable price in today's market?

Thanks!

if you are pretty confident you can sell for a higher price later, then decline the offer(and who knows, you might just find out how much they can afford),but if not, $200 is not a bad price to sell an LLL.in....sometimes you have to take a decent/average sale price and move on..good luck.

The domain in question is not going to be your last domain sale. Hence proceed with the domain sale for $200. Its quite decent offer in current economy scenario.

If you can afford to renew it until next 5 years, then decline the offer. :)

Even I received an offer of $445 for my three character domain but as am capable of renew it until next 5 years. I declined the offer on sedo.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the input. It sure is a tough one... I might go for it and then hope for other more profitable sales in the future.

if you are pretty confident you can sell for a higher price later, then decline the offer(and who knows, you might just find out how much they can afford),but if not, $200 is not a bad price to sell an LLL.in....sometimes you have to take a decent/average sale price and move on..good luck.

Well, I think I can afford to renew it. So that should not be a hindrance. But if USD200 is not exactly lousy I might accept it this time!

Thanks for the input.

The domain in question is not going to be your last domain sale. Hence proceed with the domain sale for $200. Its quite decent offer in current economy scenario.

If you can afford to renew it until next 5 years, then decline the offer. :)

Even I received an offer of $445 for my three character domain but as am capable of renew it until next 5 years. I declined the offer on sedo.

Good Luck!

I'm not sure that there is a right or wrong in this situation - it's a personal call based on your circumstances.

Consider:

1. Your Finances - Do you need the money for something? Can you reinvest the money you get profitably? Your business model - are you buying for quick flips or long term holds?

2. Probability of Getting End User Interest Again - Some domains will get many end user offers over the years, others will rarely get end user interest.

3. Dispute Risk Profile - Chances of an INDRP for the domain.

Thanks, yes there are several things to consider. I have now made a higher counter offer that he will probably reject. But I do feel this LLL.in is so good that other endusers will show up in the long term.

I'm not sure that there is a right or wrong in this situation - it's a personal call based on your circumstances.

Consider:

1. Your Finances - Do you need the money for something? Can you reinvest the money you get profitably? Your business model - are you buying for quick flips or long term holds?

2. Probability of Getting End User Interest Again - Some domains will get many end user offers over the years, others will rarely get end user interest.

3. Dispute Risk Profile - Chances of an INDRP for the domain.

what is the domain name ?

Sorry, I'd rather not say. But it has three "super premium" letters (not even any f, g, h in it).

Anyway, seems I will be holding on to if for a while. As expected, buyer has not reacted to my counteroffer.

Last edited by a moderator:
where u get offer ? sedo ? sedo may shows buyer info like location and membership since

so u may get idea :)

if he is from india may be u look that abbreviation wrt few indian companies :p

etc ;)

Hi, yes, it is at Sedo. But I know who the buyer is already, as he contacted me via the Whois.

He is Indian, but is in education (a university) - not business. That may be why his budget is limited.

where u get offer ? sedo ? sedo may shows buyer info like location and membership since

so u may get idea :)

if he is from india may be u look that abbreviation wrt few indian companies :p

etc ;)

Sorry, I'd rather not say. But it has three "super premium" letters (not even any f, g, h in it).

Anyway, seems I will be holding on to if for a while. As expected, seller has not reacted to my counteroffer.

well, since its such a triple premium LLL.in, you're probably right to keep it for now. INdia+ internet = sooooooooooooooo much growth......renew and hold and be at peace with yourself :)

Yeah, I will hold on to it for now and hope for the best :)

well, since its such a triple premium LLL.in, you're probably right to keep it for now. INdia+ internet = sooooooooooooooo much growth......renew and hold and be at peace with yourself :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Benito4560
Top Bottom