Need Help! whats the safe way to sale domain

IT.com

kuldeep

Hi

I received an offer for one my domain. I just wanted to know how should I handle it.

Is it good to go for escrow service. any recommendation.

How do you handle it.

--Kuldeep

Last edited by a moderator:
sedo , escrow is better to choose.

its better to tell us abt amount and how it got offer. also careful abt appraisal scams

What is appraisal scam ?

It's when the other party tries to get you to use a domain valuation company before agreeing to complete the domain transaction (they usually have some kind of vested interest in the domain appraisal company). See more info here.

Yes, he is asking to be get appraised by specific company, and that company website does not look trust worthy, I think its a scam mail.

Anyways I will reply him to deduct the appraisal cost from 2500$ and buy it if he is interested. :)

Thanks for helping me out..

Yes Kuldeep, tell them you do the appraisal and deduct the amount from $2500 and send the rest to you :)

This scam is going on from the last 5-6 yrs, there must be people falling for it, otherwise it would have stopped long back. Its like the 419 scam in the domain world :)

Thanx
Jincy Adebayor

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom