Need Advice from Experienced domainers

fourquarters

Dear Friends ,

1. Is buying and selling gambling related domain names punishable by Indian law?.
2. How to submit tax returns for the earnings?

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
I think that the official government stance is that online gambling is illegal in India, but I've never heard that there are problems with owning gambling domain names, and there have been several large sales of gambling domains over the years.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Do we really need domain name appraisal services? Resources 0
Prashant Sharan You might need a license to operate a web server in the future Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Domainers come together on Twitter to help those in need Resources 0
Prashant Sharan You will now need a PIN Number to talk to Sedo’s customer service Registrars 0
CyberKing Need Growth? Join the Link Exchange Platform - Linkgy.com Marketing Your Website 0
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy customers need to use 2FA for Customer Support Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Your web address and site may need to reflect patent ownership for its protection Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Domain marketplaces need a two-factor authentication Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Rick's musings: Need, Want, Desire, Value, Demand, Timing & Location Resources 0
C Possible price increase by Verisign for .com TLD, need to rally Business and Economy 0
J In Need of an Escrow Service? Resources 0
D Need marketing and SEO tips? Try SEObook. Resources 2
jedi Domain MakeBreakfast.in - need to sell now! For Sale 0
domainking131 Why Freelance Platforms Need Improvements Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 Does Bitcoin Really Need Wall Street? Cryptocurrencies 0
Raman Need Graphics Designing Help Webmaster Forum 1
domainking131 Domain Investors Need To Learn Some Trademark Law Legal Issues and Dispute 1
domainking131 The one tip startup founders need to know about tracking down domain name owners Resources 3
IamAnhart Need help with choosing a VPS host Hosting 2
Irfan Shafi Need a Broker to sell my Indian news website General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
Bazil patel freelist.co.in let me know i need a quick sale For Sale 0
H New .in Droplist Service - need BETA testers Resources 15
domainking131 If you need to read some fantastic inspirational stories, here is a website The Lounge 1
domainking131 A Hand Reg Home Run and Why You Need Patience Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Why you need the perfect domain name General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 How did they hide their billions – Things you need to know about Panama Papers The Lounge 0
bourseindia I need Entertainment related domain? Websites 1
Y I need help, Babys.in Domain Appraisals 4
Will Few names for sale (need renewal) For Sale 4
domainking131 Domain Name Mistakes You Need to Avoid Resources 3
domainking131 Doing Deals With Chinese Investors ? They may need your help to complete transfer New GTLDs 0
Ace India Becomes World’s Fastest Growing Economy: What Investors Need to Know Resources 0
domainking131 A Domainer In Need – Please Help Non-Indian Domains 1
T Need Premium .in domains ,paid $xxxx for each. Domains Wanted 50
tithidomaintrade Need Suggestion To Sell or Hold Domain Appraisals 0
kretyanews Need Suggestion To Sell or Hold Domain Appraisals 1
DomainSherpa verything You Need to Know About Domain Name Leasing (Including Example Agreement) The Lounge 0
S Need Suggestions/Appraisal for Domains Domain Appraisals 1
P Need Help (Auctioning on Sedo) General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
CyberKing Domain names becoming big business in China (.IN's WAKE UP CALL and need for a 4.CN) Non-Indian Domains 9
domainking131 Some of the things you need to know about Google Adwords Resources 0
CyberKing Do you need solid-gold domain name security? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
DomainSherpa Everything You Need to Know About Numeric Domains The Lounge 3
U Need help in selling com domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 7
DomainSherpa Forget Microsites, What You Need To Focus On Today The Lounge 0
the_poet I need an urgent appraisal on ShareTrading_in Domain Appraisals 9
L Need premium .com Domains Wanted 27
N Domain Whois Android App - Need inputs General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
D Need your appraisals... Domain Appraisals 1
D Which online business service do you need? Indian Websites and Start-ups 2