Most important thing.

Kimla

I think that everyone has an opinion on what they think is the most important thing when it comes to websites. I think the ability to navigate easily and design are the most important. What do you think?

Domainant

It's important that the website has the information I'm looking for or the item I'm trying to buy and is kept up to date. Otherwise, I'll head back to google for something else.

dibon

The web layout, ease of navigation and quality of content are most paramount. You don't want to have a greatly designed website that has shallow or no content at all. A lot of these factors are intertwined in a way to the extent that the definition of a 'good' website becomes non-exhaustive.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Chinese Domains: Kassey Lee explains why 3L domains are important in China Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Important updates for domainers from the dotEU Brexit Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan August's important Web.com aftermarket domain sales Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Important: Wednesday Webinar of ICA/WIPO to Address WhoIs Mess - thanks to GDPR Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Important highlights on the Enom Subpoena Legal Issues and Dispute 0
domainking131 Important domain Industry updates from the month of October The Lounge 0
domainking131 Brand names are important for startups Indian Websites and Start-ups 1
domainking131 Important Sales Tactics and Stats for Startups Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Important changes in GoDaddy auction and Commission structure Non-Indian Domains 1
domainking131 The art of Email Marketing - 10 most important questions answered Marketing Your Website 0
CyberKing Learn the Most Important HTML Tags with This Simple Cheat Sheet Webmaster Forum 0
R Indian Important Names Domain Appraisals 0
Ace WordPress 3.0 Important Fetaures Webmaster Forum 10
G Share with me your idea (important) General Indian Domain Name Discussion 8
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton on doing just one thing differently with your domain portfolio Resources 0
Prashant Sharan NamesCon Global 2019's Trend Report - The Next Best Thing Resources 0
domainking131 Almost 60% of new gTLDs are parked – is that a good thing or a bad thing? New GTLDs 0
Parth Which cryptocurrency will be the next BIG thing? Cryptocurrencies 2
wot Egyptian Heiroglyphics - The next domain thing? Non-Indian Domains 13
Dusart The next big thing Development Options 3
marsh Is there such a thing as plagiarism? Legal Issues and Dispute 7
wot Anyone getting the same thing? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
domainking131 This is the most useful thing Bill Gates ever learned The Lounge 0
kriss05 Useful thing when selling to Indian end users. General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
C Ultrabook laptops the next big thing? Non-Indian Domains 1
M best thing/s this year The Lounge 0
V What is the thing that makes you to remain online all day. The Lounge 5
N Zoho - Next Big thing Indian Websites and Start-ups 5
I Are .in domains a thing of the past??? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 10