Morgan Linton: Domain Investing News Highlights for the week of April 1st, 2019

IT.com

Digital Pandit

Country flag
I’m always amazed at how much goes on in the domain investing world in a single week, and this week was no exception. There was a lot to cover this week and while I’m trying to keep this short and sweet, I’d say pull up a chair, crack open a beer, and get comfy because there’s a lot to catch-up on.

Here are the stories that caught my eye in the domain investing world this week.

• George Kirikos launched his new blog on FreeSpeech.com, pretty hard to beat that domain name. There is no doubt in my mind this is going to be a very interesting blog to read, George has been in the industry for a long time and isn’t afraid to speak his mind. I will definitely be reading every one of George’s posts!
  • VPN.com hired Darryl Lopes as a Senior Domain Broker. Lopes spent the last four years as a broker at Uniregistry so comes to VPN.com with a solid background and it seems he has definitely hit the ground running.
  • The hotly contested .MUSIC domain extension is likely going to see the light of day according to a post from Domain Incite
  • A company in Portland paid $600,000 for the domain name Carrot.com, there’s no doubt this is a great domain and the pricing seems pretty darn reasonable to me, there’s only one Carrot.com and now it’s off the market
  • DNJournal released their latest weekly sales charts and a 4N .COM took the top spot with 1992.com selling for $110,000
  • Rick Schwartz and Daniel Negari from .XYZ got into a pretty heated debate on Twitter, if you want to read it, start here and read keep on scrolling down
  • Efty released three kick-ass new landing page templates
If there are any other exciting stories that you think deserve to be highlighted, go for it – the comment section below is all yours. Happy Friday and thanks for reading!

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom