More than a million .in domains?

IT.com

SB2000

Hi,
Back in June Mitsu mentioned that .in had passed a million domains. I've been looking for an "official" news report or press releases on this but have not been able to find one. Any ideas? Does NIXI post this information somewhere?

Thanks...(especially to Mitsu).

same is already crossed 1.1 million+ , Nixi just mentioned this in some meetings but no official announcement yet.

May be they will declare officially very soon, as Mr Rod Beckstrom, CEO and President ,ICANN is visiting India and have two day programme (on 13th and 14th of October, 2011) in Delhi. We from Mitsu is already confirmed our participation.

Anybody want to join just inform us we will take them along .

Just confirmed with Registry, Official announcement will come around Last week of Nov.,2011 (we are not disclosing exact date due to some reasons).

Mr Rod Beckstrom, CEO and President ,ICANN is visiting India and have two day programme (on 13th and 14th of October, 2011) in Delhi. We from Mitsu is already confirmed our participation.

Anybody want to join just inform us we will take them along .
[/FONT]

Sir,

I am interested in attending the ICANN event on 13th/14th Oct. 2011. Kindly share the details. It would be a opportunity to meet you in person as well...

Sir,

I am interested in attending the ICANN event on 13th/14th Oct. 2011. Kindly share the details. It would be a opportunity to meet you in person as well...

Programme is not of ICANN same is organized by Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) under the aegis of Department of Information Technology(DIT), Government of India along with National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI) and Afilias on 14th October, 2011 (10.30 AM) at India Habitat Centre, Delhi to share ICANN perspective on new gTLD programme.

Just send me PM we will arrange meeting and for details you can see the Event section at CDAC website.

Programme is not of ICANN same is organized by Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) under the aegis of Department of Information Technology(DIT), Government of India along with National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI) and Afilias on 14th October, 2011 (10.30 AM) at India Habitat Centre, Delhi to share ICANN perspective on new gTLD programme.

Just send me PM we will arrange meeting and for details you can see the Event section at CDAC website.

Sir,
Sent PM...
regards

Thanks again Mitsu, It is too bad that NIXI doesn't post these figures or make press releases. I've looked around but haven't been able to find anyplace with this kind of informaiton.

Many of the registered domains are not renewed , because of the lack of monetization options

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom