mobilecomputing.in & 2 others

IT.com

gentlesavage

Just got finished regging:

MobileComputing.in
AntiqueFurniture.in
DNAsequencing.in

DNAsequencing.in has a max. ppc bid of 33.11.

Appraisals? Thoughts?

Thank you kindly.

They all look like good registrations!

I'm surprised at the high CPC of DNA Sequencing. I don't know enough about this to understand why it appears to be such a competitive market.

I'd say that the other two are worth mid to high $xx reseller.

ok,jeff,in estibot the ppc is sometimes not too high for some doms which are estimated quite high,is it that parking revenue will be low for those doms.also some not common extensions eg.-.ind.in sometimes shows very high ppc ,is it worth reg in those extensions in such cases.
also a combination 2words sometimes gives higher ppc then the individual words .
thanks
kaustav

They all look like good registrations!

I'd say that the other two are worth mid to high $xx reseller.
is it safe to assume that the ppc will be same regardless of the extension for any given ccTLD, the price varing with the popularity of the extension?.

ok,jeff,in estibot the ppc is sometimes not too high for some doms which are estimated quite high,is it that parking revenue will be low for those doms.also some not common extensions eg.-.ind.in sometimes shows very high ppc ,is it worth reg in those extensions in such cases.
also a combination 2words sometimes gives higher ppc then the individual words .
thanks
kaustav

Not sure I fully understand what you're asking.

I don't think .ind.in are generally worth registering except perhaps for really premium keywords. But that's more to do with the fact that generally companies will pay a premium for .in but not for .ind.in domains, and nothing to do with PPC.

You're looking at the PPC to get some sort of an idea of how valuable a keyword is to companies in the industry, and how competitive the keyword / industry is. A higher PPC for a keyword normally translates into a higher domain value.

I hope I've answered what you asked. If not, let me know.

is it safe to assume that the ppc will be same regardless of the extension for any given ccTLD, the price varing with the popularity of the extension?.

I use the Google tool, because you can set it for "India" and it will give CPC for India. I think Estibot is using US data, which may be correlated in many cases but its better to use the real thing IMHO.

Yes, the CPC for .in and .co.in, etc. will be the same, but .co.in probably will be worth less because it's not as in demand by endusers.

...nothing to do with PPC.

You're looking at the PPC to get some sort of an idea of how valuable a keyword is to companies in the industry, and how competitive the keyword / industry is. A higher PPC for a keyword normally translates into a higher domain value.

I hope I've answered what you asked. If not, let me know.

ok,i mean something like mike.com (eg) is i suppose very valuable(overlooking its llll structure,but it is more of a personal nature ( like the value of gregory.com-eg-),so in such cases cpc will be low() but it might have high value..the term itself overriding the ppc factor(?).

just continuing on google adwords vs estibot ,i think you are right about estibot being more nonspecific for .in,
just discussing -carrier.co.in-(yes i regd it inspite of low(not so low)estibot-google adwords shows it having high volume searches and exact keyword matches as well as high ppc,estibot i think misses a point here.
carrier is a generic term,including couriers,trucking, it is like transport (btw carrierindia.com is the official site for the aircon company- carrier.co.uk is a travel agency!,
your views on this :confused:
thanks
kaustav

antiquefurniture.in is good I would say $100-200

other two you won't find a end users so, xx

Just got finished regging:

MobileComputing.in
AntiqueFurniture.in
DNAsequencing.in

DNAsequencing.in has a max. ppc bid of 33.11.

Appraisals? Thoughts?

Thank you kindly.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom