Microsoft India: Win With Search

Discussion in 'Webmaster Forum' started by Ceres, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Ceres

Ceres New Member

Via Tech Pluto, I read about Microsoft India's current marketing campaign called WinWithSearch.

How it works is that every 10 minutes Indian users get the chance to win talktime worth Rs.100($2). All you have to do is search.

That's an original marketing idea by Microsoft. It's a one-month marketing campaign that is scheduled to expire on January 3, 2009.

Marketing makes a big difference. So what's your next marketing campaign for your website? :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2008
  2. Rell

Rell New Member

That's a pretty nifty thing here - how did you find out about this? Did Microsoft send an update or something?

I might be able to make us of this...

3. Ceres

Ceres New Member

I'm not sure if Microsoft India made an announcement. I happen to read about it via Tech Pluto (see link in original post).

4. cogbuddy

cogbuddy New Member

Well this is a very good idea. Only your marketing ideas will take you further in the business. So be creative. And as far as Microsoft, 2$ is not a big deal for them. So everyone must think within their restrictions to market the deal. I will try to use all the free ways to market my business.