microprocessor.in

IT.com

gentlesavage

Just reg'd microprocessor.in so I thought I'd tap into the collective community for thoughts and appraisals.

thanks,
Christopher

The term has a great Google search volume which is always a good sign. But the name seems over technical to me and I don't see many companies using that term as part of their trading name. Still, it's a strong one word term with commercial application. It's worth keeping and right now you'd probably get low $xx reseller.

Hey GS,

Nice pickup! I agree with what Jeff said.

I would also add that I think it could be a good mini site for comparing processors from both Intel and AMD and having affiliate products etc relating to computers on the site.

I had my own computer supply business for 3 years and I would say the main reason people are searching on that keyword or a phrase would be for upgrading their current systems CPU or looking at the pros and cons for a new system.

So some type of review / comparison site may be the go.

Cheers

Ed
OzDomainer.com

I'm wondering if you think the Rick's service isn't worth it or the name? microprocessor.in is getting some good type-in traffic which might convert better if a mini-site was created.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom