Lund.in Put on Hold?

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
According to Adam Dicker, the Registry has suspended Lund.in:
Indian Government Seizes Lund.in from me...

It's not really clear from what he says why this occurred. On the one hand, he says it has been suspended for the meaning of the term. On the other hand, he says the email from the Registry said it was being suspended for obscene content, which is obviously quite different - perhaps parking was serving up adult content.

freeads

Country flag
I have english version of the above domain name ---> Peni.in

I have not renewed 5 more days before deletion.

Quickly advise me - Renew or not to Renew after the above case.

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
I am disappointed to hear that.
But ya, I heard that there needs to be some formalities done, before anyone could acquire or own any name that is vulgar(sex related etc)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
U Do you want Lund or Fuddi (.XXX) ? Adult Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton: It’s easy to put more time into buying than selling Resources 0
Prashant Sharan .eu suspension plan put on hold Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan .BANK domain could put an end to scam bank websites Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 XYZ to put global block on domains banned in China Non-Indian Domains 0
CyberKing Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos to put India through digital revolution (compiled news) The Lounge 0
D What to put at .in domains to keep them safe?? Legal Issues and Dispute 6
DNJournal.com David Sams Was a Hollywood Hero But a Sudden Setback Put Him on a More Rewarding Path The Lounge 0
wot What value woud you put on these? Domain Appraisals 0
A Planning to put DEL.IN on Sedo Auction, What Say? LLL.in and LLL.co.in 17
ebiz4india PUT THE GLASS DOWN ????? - "Inspirational Article" The Lounge 2
G Which one should I put for the next sale/auction on Sedo? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 8
Prashant Sharan ICANN will not hold meetings until 2021 Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Meaning of “On Hold” / “Pending Sale” at Afternic & GoDaddy Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan You can hold domain names for life Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Non-profits to hold public web conference with Ethos execs Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Edmonton Police gets hold of three Canadian domain due to a fake job scam Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Neustar can hold onto .us extension until 2029 Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Afilias now has .Global top level domain name in its hold Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan ICANN gets hold of the reins again as .amazon talks fail New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Samsung tries to get hold of GalaxyStore.com Legal Issues and Dispute 0
domainking131 .NYC to Hold 1st Ever Premium Name Domain Name Auction of 20 .NYC Domain Names New GTLDs 0
domainking131 .Club To Hold No Reserve Numeric Auction on 4.CN New GTLDs 0
domainking131 SnapNames To Hold 2015 Summer Premium Auction Non-Indian Domains 0
tithidomaintrade Need Suggestion To Sell or Hold Domain Appraisals 0
kretyanews Need Suggestion To Sell or Hold Domain Appraisals 1
domainking131 Snapnames to hold WDD 2015 Delhi Premium Domain Auction Non-Indian Domains 0
DomainVillas Hold.info at Flippa External Auctions 0
DomainVillas Hold.info-Premium one word domain name! External Auctions 2
domainking131 Sedo to hold 2 character exclusive .PT auction Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 SnapNames to hold Year-End Premium auctions For Sale 0
domainking131 Sedo to hold .co.uk auctions Non-Indian Domains 0
CyberKing ICANN puts .islam and other gTLD bids on hold New GTLDs 0
W Time to reflect back to 2006 now hold do not sell timing is all, name you know here!! General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
R Hold Your .IN Renewals - Promo On the Way General Indian Domain Name Discussion 17
D 4 domains - Hold or Not? Domain Appraisals 3
Ceres Cricket: BCCI to hold talks with ICL The Lounge 1
Jeff Will the LLL.in Buyout Hold? LLL.in and LLL.co.in 16
N June 2008: SELL OR HOLD .IN DOMAINS General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
C how long we must hold .co.ins to get good price General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4