madhav

Just registered new domain name "lovemail.co.in"

What will be the cost of the domain name

Best suitable for :
1) Email service provider websites
2) Social Networking websites

Regards,
Madhava Keerthy

I can't see why anyone would pay a premium for this domain instead of coming up with something themselves at reg fee.

Well If I am not mistaken, lovemail.com & lovemail.in both are available for reasonable charges on sedo and nameseek. So don't expect much for your .co.in domain. Moreover why don't you too put it on sedo chances are that if someone is really intersted, he may buy all the three domains together.

Well If I am not mistaken, lovemail.com & lovemail.in both are available for reasonable charges on sedo and nameseek. So don't expect much for your .co.in domain. Moreover why don't you too put it on sedo chances are that if someone is really intersted, he may buy all the three domains together.

I am not sure if lovemail.in is listed on sedo or nameseek. It is owned by my company and they are having some big plans around it. Selling it off is out of question (according to me, but you can't tell what top management thinks!)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
uttampolyrubs
Top Bottom