LLL NNN CVCV VCVC with .in extension are worth?

cutebaby

Is it worth to Register and Resale all LLL LLLL NN NNNN NNNNN and CVCV VCVC CVCVC VCVCV ( All with .i or co.in extensions)?

I can see many .in domains in the above combinations available? why still they are available. Is it worth to register them. what types are profitable to regsiter

What is the current trend?

What is the current trend for 1 or 2 word .in extension domains in Indian market?

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
I'd say yes to good quality LLL.in, but I don't think that the others are going to make you much money.

Wanda

I'd say yes to good quality LLL.in, but I don't think that the others are going to make you much money.[/QUOTE
In the spirit of a community: I got pipped at the post a few days ago when trying to register sastatickets in / which IMO was good, hope that gives you a steer as I was hacked off about it.

Ace

Is it worth to Register and Resale all LLL LLLL NN NNNN NNNNN and CVCV VCVC CVCVC VCVCV ( All with .i or co.in extensions)?

I can see many .in domains in the above combinations available? why still they are available. Is it worth to register them. what types are profitable to regsiter

What is the current trend?

What is the current trend for 1 or 2 word .in extension domains in Indian market?
I'd say yes to good quality LLL.in, but I don't think that the others are going to make you much money.
Agree with Jeff. I don't think good quality LLL.IN are remaining to be registered. These are kind of names most sought after by domainers.You might try the aftermarket to see if you can get some names there. NNN.INs are pretty much all registered (good and bad ones) but there doesn't seem to be a market for NNN.INs, yet, unlike in China, but I think it is a matter of time. All other combination like LLLL , NNNN, NNNNN etc aren't worth anything at the moment. Do not think it will be worth anything valuable in the next 5 years.

You might want to look at reported sales to get a fair bit of idea of what kind of domains are being sold.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T LLL.IN NNN.in NNNN.in and single word .IN Domains Wanted 0
G Buy LLL.in and NNN.in domain names Domains Wanted 2
Will Quality LLL/NNN for sale For Sale 0
Ace [BLOG] Country Break of LLL/NNN/NNNN Registrants Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 6
D Buying LLL.in names up to 400 USD budget / NNN.in names Domains Wanted 7
G Hello! I am new here. Looking for LLL and NNN .in, .info, .biz Domains Wanted 1
D lll llll nnn .in portfolios wanted. Domains Wanted 2
D LLL's NNN's N-N's etc For Sale 1
indy lll, nnn, nnnn, category killer domains wanted paying up to $125 each Domains Wanted 1
DomainMagnate LLL.in and NNN.in Wanted Domains Wanted 2
C WTB: NNN.xyz and LLL.xyz Domains Wanted 0
T LLL.in and NNN.in wanted Domains Wanted 7
D NNN + LLL domains For Sale 3
domaining123 LLL.in/NNN.in statistics by country General Indian Domain Name Discussion 6
D Lll.in And Nnn.in - Starting At $5 Incl Ffy.in For Sale 10
D LLL/NNN .in Domains For Sale! For Sale 3
K NNN.IN and LLL.IN domains for sale. For Sale 0
kriss05 Triple premium lll.in/nnn.in for sale! For Sale 2
D LLL.in and NNN.in - $7 Each! Incl LYO.in For Sale 1
H LLL.in and NNN.in for sale For Sale 0
D $7.50 LLL.in and NNN.in Domains For Sale 1
H LLL.in, NNN.in and other generic keywords for sale For Sale 0
D Top LLL.in and NNN.in Domains - $7.50 Each Incl YYB.in For Sale 0
D LLL.in and NNN.in - $8 Each! Bargain! incl TFY.in For Sale 2
D LLL.in and NNN.in - $10 Each! Bargain Price! For Sale 1
B looking for LL.COM - LLL.COM - NN.COM - NNN.COM /OR .NET Domains Wanted 4
C LLL.in LLL.co.in NNN.in Domains Wanted 6
domaining123 LLL.in / NNN.in for sale For Sale 12
Will LLL.net.in and NNN.net.in For Sale 2
E LLL.co.uk or NNN.co.uk Domains Wanted 2
P lll/nnn/keyword/.in + Top keyword 3rd level.in Portfolio Clearance SALE!! For Sale 0
M 1 NNN.in and 3 triple premium LLL.in For Sale 1
D How to Valuate a LLL.in / NNN.in value ? LLL.in and LLL.co.in 23
N nnn.in & lll.in names - Triple Premium Domains for Sale Auctions 2
D SUPER BLOWOUT on 2 LL, LN, NL, 3 LLL, 3 NNN.cc QT.cc NYY.cc 3A.cc 613.cc & MORE $100+ Non-India Related Domains 2
johnnywj | 48 Triple Premium LLL.IN | 9 NNN.IN | GAC.IN 212.IN For Sale 1
D Whois Inquiries of many NNN.IN & LLL.IN General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
C 114 LLL.in Domains for Sale (+ 6 NNN.in) External Auctions 4
1 194 lll.in and 147.nnn.co.in for sale For Sale 0
C 125 LLL.in Domains for Sale (+ 7 NNN.in) For Sale 0
FishSEO Incredibly Rare L-L NNN LLL Domains For Sale 0
G What's wrong with NNN.in & LLL.in lately ? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 8
OzDomainer What are LLL.in and NNN.in? LLL.in and LLL.co.in 15
FishSEO Several NNN.ins and LLL.ins External Auctions 1
B Offers welcome: LLL, NNN, top keywords etc. For Sale 0
B Many LLL.IN FOR SALE LLL.in and LLL.co.in 0
D Want to buy : LLL.in LLL.in and LLL.co.in 0
Gaurav LLL.in lot on offer | Reseller Price For Sale 0
CyberKing Grab these LLL.in domains before they are gone! LLL.in and LLL.co.in 3
Prashant Sharan LLL domains can fetch you good end user value in China Non-Indian Domains 0