LLL.in Appraisal

IT.com

Justin

Banned
What are they worth? Been looking around the forums and recently received an offer via sedo on LOP dot in. The offer was under $200 so looking for the advice of this forum. What do you think?

Update - the first offer was $150, I countered at $500, they countered at $160 (final offer), I countered back at $5000 (final offer).

Last edited by a moderator:
I find that LLL.in go for a wide range of prices, so it's hard to predict.

I think that your domain is all premium letters and pronounceable, it would go for $100 to $150. So, if your offer is just below $200, that sounds like a good start. (If there's anything special about the domain (traffic, known acronym, etc) it would be worth more.)

You may want to send it to auction and then promote the auction on the various domain forums to get the best price (or vice versa - ask for offers on forums, see if you can get something better, if not, send it to auction).

OK, I didn't see your update. I'd send it off to auction on $160 reserve - that's a good start.

Jeff, quick reply doesn't seem to work when replying to your post specifically. It did work if I quick replied my own post. Seems weird.

Yes, I didn't send it to the auction. I'm only a part time domainer really so I don't care if it sells or if it sits for 10 more years. The way I look at it is more of an investment. I've also had some other offers on my .in names recently so it looks like there is a surge in traffic for .in and co.in purchases.

If you don't care if it sells, I'd hold out for an end user offer - which would probably be low $x,xxx at this time (of course, it may be many years before this happens). Also, I think that LLL.in prices will go up rapidly, so even if you just hold on for a year or two more, you should do well.

PS - I'll check re quick reply - thanks for letting me know.

Thanks for your reply. I'm going to open another thread on .in Registrars. This could warrant an entire forum.

Thanks - that's a good idea! If there's enough interest, I'll open a new forum.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom