Ladders.in

IT.com
Easily mid to high $xxx to end users. Future demand for ladders in India should remain strong. i also see a few potential buyers of this name on google India. GOod luck with this nice name

leaving jokes apart, your domain is worth mid $xx(around $58 or so) as per
1>domaining rule for handregistered domains since 2008 to 2010 is concerned, if you handregister it anywhere between 2008 to 2010, its not fetching you more than $50 in 95% chances on np and inforum.
2>as a webmaster's development appraisal is concerned where you wont get more than this for the domain itself in places like dp and sp.

Im no sedo,namejet,snapnames,bido expert but my idea for marketplaces like digitalpoint,namepros,sitepoint is most accurate in recent times and things go only around prices predicted.

regards,
Abhishek

leaving jokes apart, your domain is worth mid $xx(around $58 or so) as per
1>domaining rule for handregistered domains since 2008 to 2010 is concerned, if you handregister it anywhere between 2008 to 2010, its not fetching you more than $50 in 95% chances on np and inforum.
2>as a webmaster's development appraisal is concerned where you wont get more than this for the domain itself in places like dp and sp.

Im no sedo,namejet,snapnames,bido expert but my idea for marketplaces like digitalpoint,namepros,sitepoint is most accurate in recent times and things go only around prices predicted.

regards,
Abhishek

1. $58 for a hand reg is a reseller price IMO. You are either really broke and desperate or just stupid to sell a commercially viable one word .in for $58 to an end user.

2.The date range of purchase affects the name, but its not the overall determining factor of the price of the name. There are already many hand regged lll.ins that were registered this year that sold this year for high $xx- very low $xxx,so that shows you date you registered it matters less than the quality of the .in.

3. with regards to people/members of NP/DP and other forums, all i can say is i have found many of them to just be people with paltry budgets but a taste for good domains. Because someone on NP can't pay you more than $80 for an lll.in doesn't mean thats the true value of the name. Thats why we all emphasize....end user, end user, end user.

1. $58 for a hand reg is a reseller price IMO. You are either really broke and desperate or just stupid to sell a commercially viable one word .in for $58 to an end user.

im an IDIOT, not a stupid OK!

2.The date range of purchase affects the name, but its not the overall determining factor of the price of the name. There are already many hand regged lll.ins that were registered this year that sold this year for high $xx- very low $xxx,so that shows you date you registered it matters less than the quality of the .in.

3. with regards to people/members of NP/DP and other forums, all i can say is i have found many of them to just be people with paltry budgets but a taste for good domains. Because someone on NP can't pay you more than $80 for an lll.in doesn't mean thats the true value of the name. Thats why we all emphasize....end user, end user, end user.

AL IZZ WELL!

Last edited by a moderator:
You're definitely not an idiot Abhishek :)

Just giving a few pointers as to the trends i've seen with regards to .in. Even if Ladders.in sold for $1k today, it would look like a very cheap selling price in 3-5 years.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
uttampolyrubs
Top Bottom