L-L.in's

IT.com
Since there are no 2 letter .in's available for registration, does it make L-L.in's and N-N.in's a bit more attractive.

Is it worth to invest in these domains. Please leave your opinion.

Thanks

Certainly makes sense for L-L.ins to be considered as valuable assets. Would be interesting to find out if anyone has had luck selling any or whether anyone knows of any currently developed and being used by businesses . . .

Personally I only own one – P-T.in – which I registered purely because I used to do a bit of personal training and the phrase 'PT' is commonly used on its own to refer to Personal Trainers.

Certainly makes sense for L-L.ins to be considered as valuable assets. Would be interesting to find out if anyone has had luck selling any or whether anyone knows of any currently developed and being used by businesses . . .

Personally I only own one – P-T.in – which I registered purely because I used to do a bit of personal training and the phrase 'PT' is commonly used on its own to refer to Personal Trainers.
h-d.in : it forwards to harley davidson's website,
hey will can i connect with you on facebook.
btw : p-t.in is really nice :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom