Konstantinos Zournas : Beware of “Comparable domains sold” at GoDaddy appraisals

Prashant Sharan

Country flag
Beware of the “Comparable domains sold” shown at GoDaddy domain name appraisals. It seems some of these domain sales are older than 2006. Maybe some are even a lot older than 2006!

When I get an inquiry for one of my domains I usually check the GoDaddy domain name appraisals.

Full article link

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Konstantinos Zournas find this book as the summer's best one on domain investing Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Konstantinos Zournas : Mike Mann's lists of 28,923 available domains Resources 1
Prashant Sharan Konstantinos Zournas: Trademark owners' guide to avoid reverse domain name hijacking Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Konstantinos Zournas saved money using the GoDaddy Discount Domain Club.Let's see how. Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Interesting !! : Konstantinos Zournas wins a GoDaddy auction but couldn't get any info on the bidder Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Konstantinos Zournas: How is domain shopping going to help you? Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Konstantinos Zournas's take on registrars' temporary removal of domain restoration fees Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Konstantinos Zournas on your ability to pay for domain name renewals Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Konstantinos Zournas: Only stupids think that domain prices are inflated Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Konstantinos Zournas: What to do? A default in a domain name holding transaction Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Konstantinos Zournas: I don’t share the domaining industry’s excitement about the Voice.com sale Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Do Domain Names and Bitcoin overlap? Rick thinks yes, Konstantinos thinks no Cryptocurrencies 2
Prashant Sharan Beware!! : Spammers are sending PayPal invoice for GoDaddy domains Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Beware of a new fake android app called “GoDaddy Dashboard : Website, Domain Name, Email” Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Beware while buying a domain-it can come with a penalty! Legal Issues and Dispute 0
JulienJ Beware of fraudulent activity by Pheenix.com The Lounge 0
Jason76 Beware of Cheap PPC Companies Webmaster Forum 0
kriss05 NNCC.in INDRP case decision has been published: 4L.in domain investors beware! Legal Issues and Dispute 12
domainking131 Beware! These are stolen domains Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Beware of the spam emails Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Amazon Beware!! Alibaba is coming!! The Lounge 0
C Beware if you are using Filezilla The Lounge 6
Ceres Beware on April Fool's Day The Lounge 4
V Beware of the beginners mistake. General Indian Domain Name Discussion 12
T Beware if you get this email General Indian Domain Name Discussion 5