Know of domain name spinner for .in and co.in ?

IT.com

msdomains

Any one know of domain name spinner tools for .in and .co.in domains?

Some common ones for .com and .net would be domainsbot and nameboy. I am looking for a similar tool for .in and .co.in domains. Any suggestions?

Hi msdomains, I came across FaxReport domain names spinner tool, which I think may include .IN (see screenshot here).

I have no idea how good the software is. You can watch a demo here. The software costs $29.99.

If you intend to buy this software, I'd advise that you first contact the company to double-check that it does indeed include .IN (and also .CO.IN).

Hi Ceres,

Thanks for your reply and pointing out this tool. I checked their website and they have support for .in but not .co.in. I am googling more to see if I can find that has support for both .in and .co.in, and on top of it provides a "Available" or "Taken" flag to save time.

I am interested to find out how do advanced domainers choose domain names - is it just by thinking it up, or using sort of a dictonary and running down the words a-to-z, or are there automated tools to do this? How do you keep track of upcoming TLDs etc to benefit from it.

Appreciate some guidance.
Regards.

Thanks for your reply and pointing out this tool. I checked their website and they have support for .in but not .co.in. I am googling more to see if I can find that has support for both .in and .co.in, and on top of it provides a "Available" or "Taken" flag to save time.

Good luck with your search! Please let us know if you manage to find such a tool.

I am interested to find out how do advanced domainers choose domain names - is it just by thinking it up, or using sort of a dictonary and running down the words a-to-z, or are there automated tools to do this? How do you keep track of upcoming TLDs etc to benefit from it.

Ed Keay-Smith wrote a great post explaining where he gets his domain ideas from:

http://www.inforum.in/general-india...on/2545-where-i-get-my-domain-name-ideas.html

Don't know any, but I've got a better idea for you. Hire some copywriters from Eastern Europe, they're cheap as dirt and do extraordinary work. They'll come up with hundreds of domain names for you.

the software looks good.. I am wondering if any of you have used this tool or do you guys use

DomainManager Pro?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
uttampolyrubs
Top Bottom