Kela.in

IT.com
Nice domains! But they're very hard to appraise. I haven't seen many Hindi aftermarket transactions. And the value of food related domains seems to be all over the map - many both high and low value sales.

Also, with Angoor.in, I'd be cautious about forwarding the domain as you do. There is nothing wrong about the domain or having a site about grapes (or a lot of other topics) on it. But you've got it forwarded to a movie, and there are probably trademark rights in that area. However, I'm not a lawyer, not do I play one on TV...

WOW great indian domains. Are you really willing to sell them off! Give your lowest offer for the same. Especially I am interested in nimboo.in. It could probably reflect of a really tangy and happening youth portal or similar.

Low XX ATM, IMHO, because I do not see why you need a site for kela.in. Banana is one of the cheapest fruits in India. Not sure if its exported in large volume. OTOH, if you look at mango.in it would be much better.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom