Jewelry Related .in domain

IT.com

hosting

pearljewelry.in
diamondsjewelry.in
jewelrydesign.in
imitationdiamonds.in

Based on whatever I have learnt from you guys I have registered these domain names today.

How much would these be worth do you thing?

Thanks,
Haresh

based on what i have learnt!..
pearljewelry.in maybe worth just ?
others are not worth anything..
they are typos and misspellings and word combinations
typos work only for single word domains,..
tc and good luck ..please let us know which shows any traffic..

Thanks

I agree the actual spelling is Jewellery.
Though Jewelry and Jewellery means the same but are used and spelt in different countries.
For e.g

UK - Jewellery
US - Jewelry

I may be wrong but I am keeping my fingures cross. I will update you on the traffic.

ok!
you havent learnt anything yet!
since you had helped me by suggesting a dating domain, so here is what i can suggest you:
1>try to get generic/full sentence/full meaning domains or niche oriented if you use 2 or more words in domain names like: frenchfries, colddrinks, carparking,seesaw,webhosting,ladiesgarments,softtoys etc. in the above, your diamondsjewelery is not looking like one having full sentence and imitationjewelry is something i can guarantee a word that has only 1% chance of selling off to a real end user. however if you manage to trick somebody into buying it with fake traffic/fake parking revenue screenshots, then its your good luck!
2>try not to register any domain that could have typoos like jewelry/jwelery, maza/mazaa/maaza/maazaa,gana/gaana/ganaa/ganey. in case you register such a domain, then do register its typoos also.
3>do phone test, like if you tell your domain name to somebody over the phone then how will it sound like? will it sound like the name you have registered or not. if it doesnot sound same or could create confusion then do not register it.
4>if you register a typoo then make sure that the domain who's typoo you are registering is already developed or receiving traffic. else you know, if the main site doesnt get traffic, then there is hardly any chance that its typoo will get any traffic, thus no traffic=no parking revenue.

hope this helps!

regards,
Abhishek

Last edited by a moderator:
hi Abhishek
Thanks for your suggestion. This is a learning curve for me and I am really learining and enjoying every bit of it.

hi Abhishek
Thanks for your suggestion. This is a learning curve for me and I am really learining and enjoying every bit of it.

ok hosting,
keep that cool attitude only and you see you will be able to learn a lot from others past experiences. because i believe that those who wanna learn, it shows in their attitude/willingness to learn and they actually enjoy every bit of what they learn, thats the only secret way to learning & success.
good luck!

Hi guys,
I thought I will share this with you guys.

One of my jewelry related domain -

PearlJewelry.in has been successfully considered as Premium domain name. I have a choice of putting these domain names for sale on PremiumDomains.com (with Premium Seal), Sedo.com and Domaining.com.

These listed domain names have scored quite good points to sell them on Sedo.com and Domaing.com

Fume.in
JewelryDesign.in
Ccie.in
Mbps.in
HealthAndSafety.in
ImitationDiamonds.in

This is a free valuation service. You need to have minimum of 150 and 400+ points to succeed for selling them on Domaining.com and PremiumDomains.com respectively.

Special thanks to all those (especially Abhishekjha and Jeff) who have encouraged and thanks to others with different opinions too ;-). I like challenges ;-)

Kaustavk666 - "pearljewelry.in maybe worth just ?"- Thanks

Jeff - if I get $x,xxx figure in hand from the premium domain sale I will donate $50 to inforum.in, hope that's ok with you?

One more thing I wanted to mention here was is that, yes, Jewellery is the correct english word, but if you see the category lists in Afternic, Sedo, etc they have as Jewelry(American English) and not Jewellery(British English).

Good luck to all of you and I hope all your domains are considered as premium domains too.

I need to think of a price before I put the PremiumDomain for sale. Any suggestions??

Thanks
Haresh

list them for reserve of about $1000.Donot pay for listing.If you want,you can list in sedo featured category(if you are confident of sale),about $50 for listing.(category showcase about $13).
otherwise listing in sedo is free.Just park the domains at sedo!
I would also like some more ideas on promoting the domains(a new thread/subforum?jeff help!:p)
Good luck and can you give traffic stats for these domains.

Good luck with the sale of your domains!

I will donate $50 to inforum.in, hope that's ok with you?

No need to donate anything, but I appreciate the kind thought!

list them for reserve of about $1000.Donot pay for listing.If you want,you can list in sedo featured category(if you are confident of sale),about $50 for listing.(category showcase about $13).
otherwise listing in sedo is free.Just park the domains at sedo!
I would also like some more ideas on promoting the domains(a new thread/subforum?jeff help!:p)
Good luck and can you give traffic stats for these domains.

I don't think that it makes sense to pay sedo for showcasing the domain. Many people I know have tried that and have been disappointed with the results.

It's important to try to sell it in as many places as you can. See this thread for ideas:
http://www.inforum.in/general-india...e-can-i-advertise-my-indian-domains-sale.html

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Benito4560
Top Bottom