IvoryCoast.tv

IT.com
Just over one week to get a country .tv!

I see that one of Bido's "experts" Stuart McIlreavy of Asia SEO Guru says that my quoted Google results of over 19 million is incorrect what do you see here:? Google

And he rates an actual country geo as low quality, probably one of the potential bidders.
rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you see here:? Google

I see 20 million results when I search for "Ivory Coast" (in quotes) on Google search engine.

On Google Keyword AdWords Tool, I see 14,800 exact searches for August (country selected was US). 40,500 for global search.

I see 20 million results when I search for "Ivory Coast" (in quotes) on Google search engine.

On Google Keyword AdWords Tool, I see 14,800 exact searches for August (country selected was US). 40,500 for global search.

Thanks- I thought I had misread my own results- after all - the guy is an expert. ;)

Sadly $61 for a country .tv

Unfortunately I had seen this coming and had been offloading most of my .tv over the last year, much better prices than this though.

This result confirmed my original thoughts that Bido is simply a dumping ground for unwanted names and the occasional bargain pick up.

Se la vie

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom