Internet in India

IT.com
India got a huge burst of capital when many American companies outsourced phone and online tech jobs to the country. What many of these companies are finding is that the majority of Americans cannot understand the English used by many of the operators. If an Indian company truly wishes to provide the best customer service, then they are going to have to have their operators learn American English. We don't speak British English, American English has 400 years of variation to it and I think these operators are going to have to deal with this or loose customers. I for one will always ask for an American tech because I simply cannot understand most Indian techs over the phone. I have much less trouble when talking with them in person. Perhaps its the phone system itself that is causing distortion or something.

India got a huge burst of capital when many American companies outsourced phone and online tech jobs to the country. What many of these companies are finding is that the majority of Americans cannot understand the English used by many of the operators. If an Indian company truly wishes to provide the best customer service, then they are going to have to have their operators learn American English. We don't speak British English, American English has 400 years of variation to it and I think these operators are going to have to deal with this or loose customers. I for one will always ask for an American tech because I simply cannot understand most Indian techs over the phone. I have much less trouble when talking with them in person. Perhaps its the phone system itself that is causing distortion or something.
You are right absolutely! I met with this problem several times! Operators from India are not so good in English language. And you need some practice to understand them. But I love this country all the same.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom