InSports.in - 9k + Overture India results

IT.com
Hi, please look at my post on the emailfax.co.in appraisal...i did a similar analysis on insports, as follows:

1. Ran the OVT India keyword tool on other similar generic names (sports news and sports results)

2. Checked the # of local search results from google.co.in for these terms

3. Checked India's country ranking for these terms on google.com/trends

Here are my results (Ovt India Queries | # of google.co.in local search results | India ranking on Google Trends):

insports: 9,318 | 57 | Not ranked
sports news: 785 | 50,100 | #3
sports results: 2,473 | 491 | #9

If insports does have 4x the search volume of sports results on Yahoo India search, than why does insports have insufficient India search volume to be ranked on Google Trends, but India search volume for sports results is ranked #9 worldwide?

Some how the results dont quite gel, unless there has been some specific local phenomena that is causing Indian users to search for insports only on Yahoo networks instead of Google.

What do you think?

I have not searched like this.. :p I don't know about all these things.. Thanks for the reply.. Give some appraisal to it..?

Unfortunately I do not have a feel for .in domain valuations as I am still very new in the game ... would let more experienced domainers answer that question for you.

However like what i mentioned on your appraisal for emailfax.co.in, the OVT India search volume of 9k+ for insports.in is probably not correct.

The actual search volume is likely to be far lower, and hence using a 9k+ search volume to assess the value of insports.in will be grossly wrong.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom