.in domain count

IT.com
Good question. Not that I know of :-( I'd be interested if these numbers exist as well.

the registry ideally should come up with reports from time to time so that people are aware of these numbers..most of the other registries do that..however, the .IN registry only has press releases when ever they cross a benchmark..

There currently are just under 500,000 Indian domains registered.

Almost 330,000 of those are .in and about 130,000 of those are .co.in.

I am surprised that .IN have oversold the .CO.IN 3 times..its really hard to believe considering that a lot of people get .CO.IN primarily because of the price

I've said this earlier. Reg fee has little bearing on sales price when it comes to .co.in v/s .in

If you're looking for even $300 sale price, what difference does $8 make?

None imo.

Absolutely agree with mwzd. If a company is worried about the renewal fee being a few rupees more, then they are unlikely to be willing to pay much of a premium for a domain in the first place.

Why don't you try getting information directly from the registrar's office? They could provide you the data if you knew how to ask ;)

Every Registrar will have only their Domain Reports..they will not have the report of the entire Registry numbers..so its kinda useless no matter how you ask them ;)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom