Hyphenated-domain.in

IT.com
sometimes. if the keywords are a great fit together, then it might be worth owning the name. Some companies use hyphenated domain names(e.g post-it uses post-it.com). There is a good chance you won't easily recover your investment on them though, and thats why i stay away from them generally.

Like a lot of other people, I don't really like hyphenated domains!

IMHO, it's only worth investing in a hyphenated domain if the keywords are very strong. Some companies might be interested in obtaining hyphenated domains for defensive reasons. For example, if someone owns OnlineGames.in, they might want to acquire Online-Games.in.

For an SEO point of view, some people believe that there's quite a bit seo value in exact match domains, even if it contains a hyphen.

Like a lot of other people, I don't really like hyphenated domains!

IMHO, it's only worth investing in a hyphenated domain if the keywords are very strong. Some companies might be interested in obtaining hyphenated domains for defensive reasons. For example, if someone owns OnlineGames.in, they might want to acquire Online-Games.in.

For an SEO point of view, some people believe that there's quite a bit seo value in exact match domains, even if it contains a hyphen.

Yes, Ceres is right.
It is not advisable to invest in hyphenated domains until keyword is highly searchable, having high PPC, and generic. Important thing is if you are not developing such domains then it is waste.

@ Corey & Wot , Nice names to have.
I regged e-biz.in a few days back. Thats the only one i have.

Depends upon the key words and also its development.

I have a site uttarakhand-jobs.com.

Always shows in first 10 search results on google for term 'uttarakhand jobs'.

Check HERE

I prefer to call them Keyword Rich domain names. If you are interested more in high rankings and attracting visitors to your site than you are in selling the domain name, then they are great.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom