How to create implement payment on my IOS App

husnaina

Hi,

I am very new to programming, I need a mentorship on how I will ADD a payment processor to my Ionic App.

oportosanto

Yeah, I am pretty sure you'll have luck here as we have quite a few knowledgeable members. Meanwhile, have you tried google?

Mallard

Are you self building this or using a modular constructor? If it is an html5 app, adding Paypal is just like a website. If it is a constructor, like Appmachine, they might have a module for it.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan 17 year old used nCoV2019.live to create “one of the largest covid19-tracking websites gloablly” New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Do Read: Google’s .Dev domains will create a dent in your pocket New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Create an SPF record to show that your domain does NOT send email Resources 0
domainking131 Discover these insider tips on how domains create value Resources 4
domainking131 15 US companies assure Rs 5,000 crore investment in Andhra Pradesh, to create 10,000 jobs The Lounge 0
anquest Commercial.PROPERTY Sells For $25K | Create.MEDIA For €5K (appx.US$5,650) || The DNJ TOP 40 Non-Indian Domains 0
anquest Create.MEDIA Sells For EUR 5K (appx. US$5,646) | Pocket.MONEY For $2,799 | The SEDO.com Weekly List New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Donuts launches ad campaign to create awareness about new gTLD New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Rightside hackathon to create tools to support gTLDs Non-Indian Domains 0
K Create.info, Audio.biz - No Reserve Auctions at Flippa External Auctions 0
V Create your own site of small ads... and win some money Websites 0
qualitypoint Is it possible to create second cPanel Account? Webmaster Forum 0
Ceres Various Ways to Create a Mobile Version of Your Blog Webmaster Forum 0
Ceres Cricket Enthusiasts Create APL The Lounge 0
M If I Were to Create these domains... Domain Appraisals 4
Ceres India to implement Madrid Protocol Legal Issues and Dispute 6
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver on payment plan deal facilitation: Use a third party provider for the deal and ensure all of the fees are covered with the first payment Resources 0
Prashant Sharan DropCatch is re-auctioning Tema .com due to non-payment Auctions 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver on managing Leases and Payment Plans in this uncertain economy Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Domain Name Payment Plans ??? For Sale 1
D Webhosting company not acknowledging cheque payment Hosting 1
D Paypal holding payment for domain sales to Indian citizens General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
domainking131 Escrow.com releases payment gateway for WooCommerce and WordPress The Lounge 0
ritchie Mode of payment Hosting 11
owl NameSilo Marketplace Launches Domain Payment Plans Registrars 2
domainking131 Bodis To Offer Bitcoin as a payment option Cryptocurrencies 0
indy Logo Design ($5) payment via paypal The Lounge 0
R Preferred Method of Payment in India Development Options 17
jedi Domain Huge List - Make a deal with me - Use go daddy gift cards for payment...... Non-India Related Domains 0
O Renewing/payment at Whiz.in General Indian Domain Name Discussion 7
Ceres India's e-payment market to grow The Lounge 1
Ceres DirecPay: Payment Processing for Indian Merchants Indian Websites and Start-ups 2