Hike.co.in - big spike in traffic.

IT.com

wot

Country flag
Then I remembered,Hike.in sold last year for $32,000 and has just been launched as a messaging site.

Bought by the son of a rich father if I recall?

Congrats! I always figured end users would buy both .in and .co.in but it doesn't seem to be happening that way. A good example that there is lots of traffic bleed in both directions.

Congrats! I always figured end users would buy both .in and .co.in but it doesn't seem to be happening that way. A good example that there is lots of traffic bleed in both directions.

Does seem to be a bad business decision not to have both but then of course I am biased!

Good for you wot.

Just sit tight and hold your nice one word LLLL.co.in domain. it will pay for itself which is great. that rich son better buy hike.co.in because not doing so would be stupid.

HIKE messenger is promoted by AIRTEL - india's leading telephone operator.

Makes even less sense not to have the .co.in as Hike.in is aimed specifically at the Indian market I believe?

Anyway, it is already my 3rd best .co.in traffic domain and the way traffic is growing it is likely to overtake the other 2 in the not too distant future.

Since the .IN is owned (and TMed, I suppose) by a huge Indian company, I hope sometime they won't try getting it the "easy way"... namely via a INDRP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now my top traffic .co.in, from nowhere to the top of the heap in a few days!

Zero to hero. (-:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom