2,499​ | Beard.CLUB

$​ ​
1,500 ​ |
DaveDennis.​TRAINING
£751 ​(approx
$​ ​1,284)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm Excerpts:

Chart Topping Seven-Figure Sale at Sedo Closes First Half of 2014 on a High Note

By Ron Jackson

OK, we've got some catching up to do! As regular readers know I've been away the past two weeks while my wife Diana and I celebrated our 20th anniversary in Europe. In this report and the next one coming out Wednesday evening (July 16) I will be bringing you completely up to date on sales reported since my last column June 18.

Each report will cover two weeks worth of sales data. This one, which wraps up the first half of 2014, includes sales reported to us through July 1. Next Wednesday evening's report will cover all sales reported to us from July 2 through July 15 (if you sent us sales information after July 1, those sales will appear in next Wednesday's report rather than this one). With next week's report we will also be back on our regular weekly Wednesday evening release schedule.

One other note before we get started. When we do double length reports like this we normally expand our usual Top 20 Sales Charts (all extension, ccTLD and Non .Com gTLD charts) to 40 positions each. However, with Go Daddy/Afternic still unable to report their sales due to "quiet period" regulations surrounding their IPO, there is no need to expand the charts beyond their usual 20 spots to accommodate the data we have.

Now that we've set the stage, let's get to it. Sedo provided us with a great post-break headliner with a whopping $1,200,000 sale of MM.com that was handled by their Senior Broker Dave Evanson, the author of many of the company's blockbuster transactions in recent years. That is the 6th biggest sale reported so far this year. The year's biggest sale was also a two-letter .com, MI.com at $3,600,000 in April [ . . . ]

[ See More: dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm ]

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom