Hacked.com closes at $50,000 on Flippa

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
The domain name Hacked.com closed at $50,000 on Flippa.
Chairman.com closed at $20,000

Although the domain sale has been reported, I remain skeptical of any sale that has taken place on Flippa until the buyer has paid for the domain and the domain has been transferred.

One of my friend put up a domain for auction which closed at $10,000 only to conclude that the buyer did not pay.
Three months later, he put the domain on auction again and it attains close to the same price yet again. And again, the buyer did not pay.

He has totally lost faith in the marketplace.

How has your experience been with Flippa??

The domain name Hacked.com closed at $50,000 on Flippa.
Chairman.com closed at $20,000

Although the domain sale has been reported, I remain skeptical of any sale that has taken place on Flippa until the buyer has paid for the domain and the domain has been transferred.

One of my friend put up a domain for auction which closed at $10,000 only to conclude that the buyer did not pay.
Three months later, he put the domain on auction again and it attains close to the same price yet again. And again, the buyer did not pay.

He has totally lost faith in the marketplace.

How has your experience been with Flippa??

Used them twice will never use them again, too many fake bides, too many guys working together.

I think Flippa is a platform that needs a lot of studying before you put up auctions there. For instance, if you look up the seller "NewWebDevelopment" you'll see he has had a lot of success. I think you also need to play with featured listings and other promotions that Flippa offers otherwise you get lost in the crowd.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom