CrazyDomains.in and CrazyDomains.com site hacked!!! See message on home page!

IT.com

CyberKing

Domain Investor
Country flag
are you shocked?but don't be.
this crazydomains had deleted all my domains for not providing proof of payment source for THE DOMAIN RENEWAL.
i lost all my premium domains,personal domains,personal email,etc. i asked them serveral times to restore my domains but they asked me to pay $140 for each domain.
now i dont need any domains i am almost dead in the net world.

why should only i feel hurted?
now time for craydomains group to feel some pain in their ass.
regards,
a painful customer [id:M3051791] of crazydomains.

All services restored - cannot believe someone would hack and redirect a registrars home page for "revenge"

They have really turned around since, I have a significant portfolio with them now and with Rs 99 domains, Rs 250 or less in renewals, transfers for India based customers, they cannot be beat - some disgruntled customer broke the law and hacked the site today, which they quickly recovered from.

PS: Bulk features are still lacking however.

They have really turned around since, I have a significant portfolio with them now and with Rs 99 domains, Rs 250 or less in renewals, transfers for India based customers, they cannot be beat - some disgruntled customer broke the law and hacked the site today, which they quickly recovered from.

PS: Bulk features are still lacking however.

Thanks for your thread.

I also fallen down because of their cheap price. and realised that, the service also cheep.
I too had a bitter experience with Crazydomains. As the name itself reflectes that, they're too Crazy about the customers,

My Story:
Actually, I've backordered one domain name (XXXX.co.in), which was sold by me privately for $XXX some years back (Hope it's on 2007), And I'm too much interested on that name. so, I've backordered it again on 2012.
Their Crazy on their customer works there..!

The name was dropped, But, the Crazy didn't registered it. While I'm checking, It's available. Nobody had backordered it luckily. Then I reminded them for the Backorder. --- NO RESPONSE ---.

Then I've registered the same with my favourite register. and secured the name.

My story didn't end. I've struggled to get my back order fee. Finally got response and money.

THANKS to CRaaaZZeeee.

--
Regards,

SIVA.

I have had no issues with their service for the price and the volume, it is better than a lot of other registrar's - our savings do matter given the portfolio size.

i am the one who fukced this site on earlier march :D bastards forced all my domains to go REDEMPTION PERIOD for not providing payment source proof after domain renewals. then i was waiting like 35days to re-register again but another bastard registered most of them within fraction of seconds.very bad day for me:(

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom