Grove Park Inn is the Venue for 1st Annual Asheville Professional Domain Investors Meetup

Digital Pandit

Country flag
I just love when a plan comes together. I have envisioned a domain get together in Asheville for many years. Long before Asheville was a destination. Few ever heard of the place 15-20 years ago. Not an easy place to get to and back then very difficult. Today much easier and a few airlines fly non-stop right into the city.

The Grove Park Inn is the epitome of Asheville. This 106-year-old property is the only place I ever considered holding such an event. I have dreamed about it for years. I guarantee you will fall in love with this place and Asheville at the same moment. But what makes Asheville so very special is how creative the town and the people are. When you see what they have created, and it's all "Home-grown" I think it will help us develop our own creations. This is my "Field of Dreams" and I hope to make it yours as well.

Source

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Digital Pandit Root.me is seeing a lot of bidding activity over at Park.io New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit A list of some astounding expired .CO names on Park.io right now Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Alvin brown interviews the show runners of Park.IO Resources 2
Digital Pandit Can offer.io's price skyrocket in Park.io New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit Park.io sees spiking interest in one-word .VC domains New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit Podcast Alert !! : Estate lawyer, Anthony Park, on death and domains Resources 0
Digital Pandit Live Auction: Place your bids for "popup.io" on Park.io New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit WARNING: For all domainers that park their domain name with PPC ads Legal Issues and Dispute 0
anquest Vacation.GUIDE Sells @ $8.3K / Resort.GUIDE $7.5K / Park.GUIDE $3.5K | The DNJ TOP 20 Sales New GTLDs 0
C SXS.ORG PR 3 Domain 678,000 EXACT SEARCHES ! Also Means SEX, $112 PARK 2 WEEKS Non-India Related Domains 1
domainking131 Inside a Domain Flip: A quick 15x ROI thanks to Park.io Non-Indian Domains 0
anquest 'TechCircle Startup 2015' | The Park Plaza, Bangalore | This Wednesday (April 22nd) Indian Websites and Start-ups 0
CyberKing To Park or Not to Park - That's the question folks in a dot .IN or .CO.IN context! Parking 21
D WTS: How to park domains and keep 100% revenue. Park unlimited domains. This is crazy For Sale / Advertising 0
D *BREAKING NEWS*: D-Park Pro v2.0 released. For Sale / Advertising 0
Ceres INDRP: Axa.in - When not to park a domain Legal Issues and Dispute 13