GolfCoursesGuide.co.uk - Will it sell hot ?

IT.com
Of late, GolfCoursesGuide.com sold on Sedo for 62,000 $ . I own GolfCoursesGuide.co.uk , what do you think about prospective of this domain price ? Estibot/valuate appraisal gives it a value of 8,400 $ (estibot gives .co.uk extension more value than the .net for this domain.).
Your kind appraisals please ?

Hmm...you probably have a name with good potential here. .CO.UK is a respected TLD,so i'd expect this one to have low to mid $x,xxx potential. Good luck!

I think the sale of the .com was more of a sale of a website rather than a sale of a domain. Even in .com, I don't think that the term is worth much.

I think the sale of the .com was more of a sale of a website rather than a sale of a domain. Even in .com, I don't think that the term is worth much.
The sale of .com 's for that price tag surprised me even, that's why I could prevent myself from registering .co.uk extension of the name. Also estibot/valuate appraisal gives golfcoursesguide.co.uk a nice value of 8,400 $. This is more than enough reasons for me to make my choice. Keeping in view sedo sales listing, I have always tried to compare estibot appraisal price and sedo domains sales chart and found many or say most of them to be approximately equal to estibot appraisal price.

I've noticed that too about Estibot. I get the feeling that Estibot uses the sales data in providing its appraisals.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom