Godaddy Vs Mitsu vs Bigrock vs Net4in for .IN Registrations !

IT.com

cutebaby

Hi..I would like to know how to know the Registrar of Sedo sales. Are they belong to Mitsu or Godaddy or Bigrock vs Net4in or others. I know Mitsu has very good positive reviews with reasonable price and many recommended Mitsu but How to we know the .IN Domain Sales Registrar

I searched few sold domains who.is but they do not show either godaddy or Mitsu name servers.

Can Nameservers give us a clue about Registrar.

Thanks

If you do a whois lookup, you can tell which registrar a domain is at.

Sedo will sell domains for all registrars.

I am also interested in Mitsu feedback, whether customers are satisfied,

I would stick to the top 3 Godaddy, BigRock and CrazyDomains (purely for prices) - most providers support levels suck!

Also NEVER trust or deal with small providers especially those who claim to be managing 300K domains while only having 50K names under management. Irrespective of tall claims and low prices, several fraudsters who are operating out there are only intending to drop catch your name when you forget to renew, to sell in the aftermarket, despite that being illegal with dot IN domains.

I have accounts with most providers and have years of experience dealing with them. Fact based and evidence based feedback can be provided on IM.

Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have many domains with mitsu and also with resellerclub.

I'm satisfied with both providers but mitsu prices are better.

Last edited:
Mitsu and Godaddy are great services for us .in domainers.

Tbh, my only issue with Mitsu now is that i cant use my Naira debit mastercard from nigeria on the Mitsu site(transactions often "fail" when i try) but i can on the Godaddy site.

Mitsu prices are great for the service and quality we domainers get.

Godaddy is very good for security.

@Cute baby- Sedo has names for sale that are registered with different, random registrars like GD,Mitsu, dynadot,namecheap etc. People register their domains independently then AFTER they put it on sedo for sale. Sedo has nothing to do with those registrars(except at time of transfer and stuff)

Thanks for all feedback........IN registry statics for last three years say that Directi Group (Rclub, BigRock and Logicboxes) is No.1 , Godaddy No.2 and Mitsu Goup is No.3 registrar....Check this figures at WDD Delhi.

So Technically Mitsu is Largest Indian registrar as owners of both No.1 and No 2 and USA based.

So if somebody decides for registrations only with top registrars then choice is clear with you. Very Soon renewal promo is coming ...........

Cannot make payment at GoDaddy for transfer and renewal, anyone else facing the problem

Trying to make payment was made using credit card, failed,
Called their customer support they did not help
Could not open a support ticket
Do not face a problem of online payment with other non Indian registrar

I moved from Mitsu to CrazyDomains.in
Whenever I needed support I emailed them & got reply faster with problem solved. So moving all my domains to them was pretty good decision.
Also CrazyDomains.in price is lowest, but you can't push domain names to other accounts, you have to transfer to other registrar when you will sell.
Other option for .in is Godaddy.

Trying to make payment was made using credit card, failed,
Called their customer support they did not help
Could not open a support ticket
Do not face a problem of online payment with other non Indian registrar

1)Are you sure your "Contact information" on the GD payment page matches exactly what you have with your bank? The phone number format or zip code could be different.

It is odd you cannot open a support ticket!

there is no mismatch in the data, though extremely malicious false rumors are being spread

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom