GoDaddy report: total revenue up 23.3%, domains revenue up 14.8%

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
GoDaddy Inc. (NYSE: GDDY), reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2017.

“GoDaddy delivered yet another great quarter, with continued strong growth in customers, revenue and cash flow,” said GoDaddy CEO Blake Irving.

“As I look to my retirement from the CEO seat at the end of the year, I couldn’t be prouder of what the team has accomplished. Revenue has grown at a compounded annual growth rate of 19% over the last four years, we now serve more than 17 million customers around the world, and we’ve built a world-class team and culture, that under the leadership of Scott Wagner, will continue to deliver amazing things for our customers for years to come.”

Consolidated Third Quarter Financial Highlights

• Total revenue of $582.2 million, up 23.3% year over year, or 23.6% on a constant currency basis.
  • Total bookings of $668.0 million, up 25.0% year over year, or 24.7% on a constant currency basis.
  • Net cash provided by operating activities of $131.4 million, up 31.8% year over year.
  • Unlevered free cash flow of $137.2 million, up 43.5% year over year.
  • Customers were 17.1 million at quarter end, up 17.7% year over year, including the contribution from HEG.
  • Average revenue per user (ARPU) of $134, up 5.1% year over year.
  • Domains revenue of $271.5 million, up 14.8% year over year.
  • Hosting and Presence revenue of $225.9 million, up 29.8% year over year.
  • Business Applications revenue of $84.8 million, up 38.1% year over year.
  • International revenue of $198.1 million, up 51.0% year over year, or 51.8% on a constant currency basis, including the contribution from HEG.
Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom