GoCheap.in

IT.com
Yes , its a nice name . I bought this domain keeping in mind to develop a website .. now i have enough projects to handle for next 1.5 year and in need of liquidity , so just rethinking to put on sale.. Being indian you know well like people prefer to go for cost optimization always while they are traveling, this can be well developed for with a full travel package ( book tickets , hotel bookings and entermainent tickets booking)...

guys , please share your thoughts on this domain..

If every one feels its potential domain , i might retain it for long term.

It's a usable domain - short and catchy. However, I don't think that this is the kind of name for which people would pay much of a premium.

Hi Jeff , many thanks for the response. Can you please assess the cost based on your indian domains experience. Might be even 5 $ its fine , i want to listen from you the worth of this domain. This will help me understanding the indian domains costs.

cheers

Hi Jeff , Many thanks for the quick response on this one.

One positive point I taken from these posts is ' Usable , catchy and Short' , so I will keep in my inventaray and will launch a site in next 1+ year.

thanks

I agree with Jeff on the part that who ever wants to buy the domain would not pay a lot on the domain.

That being said, "Go" with an adjective is usually catchy, like GoGreen etc.. If undeveloped its low XX for me.

Good luck with the domain, hope you make it famous :)

thanks all for your suggestions , I will update this post once we launched a site on this one. I will respect all your thoughts..

cheers

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom