Glenn Beck's Offensive Remarks About India

IT.com

Ceres

Via GlobalThoughtz, I saw the controversial video which shows Fox News correspondent Glenn Beck mocking India.

Most of his points are valid for the Country, but I believe there was no point to insult India.
In the video, Beck discusses the health care systems in America and India.

Beck mocks India's Ganges river and says it sounds like a "disease." This river is considered holy by Hindus.

When talking about where the majority of SEIU workers might come from, Beck says:

more likely they're going to come from India, China, Pakistan, Copenhagen - however these people on television pronounce these stupid countries' names.
There are many other comments that were viewed as offensive. The video has offended a lot of people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you're betraying your political beliefs with this entry. Are we to condemn only conservatives who say things you don't like? Have you ever made a similar condemnatory comment about a liberal who said something you didn't like? Are we to censor everyone who makes comments that are viewed as offensive by any of those thin-skinned unnamed people we want to protect from words?

newyorkdude has a point. While we may not like what a person says, we have to respect they are free to say what they like. That said, people in certain positions need to be more careful than your average man on the street.

I'm English, so you can say anything you like about my country and I will not be offended. I have very little national pride :eek:

yes people have the right to free speech, and if they offend someone.. they should bear the consequences with pride...

newyorkdude has a point. While we may not like what a person says, we have to respect they are free to say what they like.

“No bone for tongue” doesn’t mean that we are granted to tell any stupidity to anybody…every freedom has a boundary, there should be a limit. One guy’s freedom should not cross the boundary of others. If it happens so there will be consequences for sure.
Does anybody accept if somebody calls him/her “f….r” by telling that let him call he has the right/freedom!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally agreed .These type of people generate differences between people based on caste ,nationality ,etc.Australians are targeting indian student such news are common but have you ever heard any foreign nationalities being ragged based on their nationality in India

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom