Get.in Rising Quickly on Auction

IT.com
Hopefully, it will go above $1,000, at least. Hopefully more!!
Frank

Give the pattern at Sedo auction is normally for frantic bidding at the end, I'm sure it has a great chance of a XXXX sale.

I gave get.in a 650 EUR bid now but a 700 EUR Bid was automatically placed by Sedo for another person. I will see how high the price is getting maybe i'm gone go higher i'm not sure yet.

Give the pattern at Sedo auction is normally for frantic bidding at the end, I'm sure it has a great chance of a XXXX sale.

Exactly, when I sold Uv.tv, it was at about, $2,000, with 1 day to go. Then, in the last few hours, it jumped up to $4,355. So, hopefully Get.in with jump up quite a bit! It is a neat "domain Hack" type name.

Frank

I gave a new bid now 1200 EUR = $1594

But a new Bid automatically placed by Sedo for another person
1250 EUR = $1661

I guess this name will go for between $3k to $7k

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave a new bid now 1350 EUR = $1794

But a new Bid automatically placed by Sedo for another person
1400 EUR = $1860

Johnny,
If you really want the name, watch the auction until the last second. When I auctioned UV.tv , the auction was extened 35 minutes, due to the auction site being unavailable. See below:

uv.tv | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 4,355 USD
Reserve met!
Winning Bidder: Bidder 4
Auction ended: May/07/07 06:28 PM EST
Due to recent unavailability of this auction site the auction has been extended by 35 minut

Just be aware!

Frank

Yes it was a nice sale, i was planing to bid higher but was not home when
the auction ended.

I have a LLL.IN that i have a $14k offer on, but my BIN Price is $45k and i'm hoping for atleast $26k for this name. I can not tell about this name yet but if i get a offer i'm satisfied with i will ask the buyer if i can give the sales info to dnjournal.

I have a LLL.IN that i have a $14k offer on, but my BIN Price is $45k and i'm hoping for atleast $26k for this name. I can not tell about this name yet but if i get a offer i'm satisfied with i will ask the buyer if i can give the sales info to dnjournal.
!!!

Very best wishes for that sale, Johnny :) I'm sure a lot of people here will be trying to guess what it is.

A public sale (if possible) would be great news for the India extension.

Wow, great news.. and hopefully even greater news someday soon for Johnny!
Way to go .in!!!!!!!

Frank

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom