Generics Renewed and Ready to carry a new Brand Aggrigate Platform

IT.com

Wanda

Ready for business now or in the near future (dot) com only ; The only way to compete with existing brand deep pockets is to serve and persist the comparison common elements through generic TLD's ?
मूल्य-तुलना मूल्यतुलना / वाहनबीमा वाहन-बीमा / चिकित्साबीमा चिकित्सा-बीमा / मेडिक्लेम / मोटरसाइकिलबीमा मोटरसाइकिल-बीमा / घर-ऋण घरऋण

100 views and not a single senior pro member with a aggregate platform in development ? come on lets test the water.

Strategy: to serve and persist the comparison common elements of the platform though informative root domain, individual commercially related (dot) com TLD's The sites would go live on completion on the platform or white label. I do not care about traffic at this timeline or in the near future.

By "Aggrigate Platform" I mean Price Comparison Platform. I feel I should also explain that I do of course have an interest in traffic, my comment alluded to the fact that at this timeline it is about creating an online presence for what I believe will be the longer term rise in use of Hindi in advertising. Each international keyword TLD is a media channel.

Is is inevitable that soon automatic input systems will pick up Devangiri & English script. Google has releaed Hindi Input keyboard for Android:. ... words in English characters, converting them into Hindi. The number of Hind language speakers dictates the future as will the national majority who IMO will identify with the Hindi / English language hybrid. The Hindi - Devangiri script is the only choice for the education of tomorrows consumer. Then the "out of home" advertising ? English script or Devangiri, Knowing English and keeping your national language in the knowledge you speak both (as an Englishman I do not) is a huge advantage in commerce & pride.
Thank you for your comment, I am here for the long game and would like to create an online presence now - today.
http://fabyouth.com/google-hindi-input-app-for-android/
[url]http://gadgets.ndtv.com/apps/news/google-releases-hindi-input-keyboard-for-android-336988

[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Other than the Devnagiri scripts, there are other scripts used in India - Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Telegu and many more. So these also have to be considered.

Other than the Devnagiri scripts, there are other scripts used in India - Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Telegu and many more. So these also have to be considered.

DNK With respect you have gone from "devnagiri script." not being available to all others need to be considered !! Please never consider a job driving an ambulance : ) The principle / rationale of my post about future access to mass consumer markets through TLD domain channels that @ $12 a year is a unique opportunity in most peoples lives. I flag up what I see, strategy and all for other to use, ignore or consider.
Someone please inform me do the registered portfolio devnargiri terms make sense using a Hindi keyboard ? as I do not have access to one, (soon be superseeded by speech / Siri systems)

मूल्य-तुलना मूल्यतुलना / वाहनबीमा वाहन-बीमा / चिकित्साबीमा चिकित्सा-बीमा / मेडिक्लेम / मोटरसाइकिलबीमा मोटरसाइकिल-बीमा / घर-ऋण घरऋण / यात्राबीमा यात्रा-बीमा

My regards to all that have and do comment.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom