Gadgets: What's in the future?

IT.com

Ceres

I News India lists 6 top gadgets that are currently being developed.

My favourites from the list are:

Origami DVD Player:
This video player is invented keeping travelers in mind who can watch a movie in the course of their journey. When not in use the screen can be folded into the case. There are flexible inbuilt speakers too. There is more work to be done on the same before launch in the market.

That's kind of neat. Gives a new perspective to the art of origami!

Transparent toaster:
It would be wonderful to see your bread getting toasted so that you can decide as to how brown so you want your bread. Keeping this in mind Inevitable Concept studio has devised a transparent toaster which is see through and a single piece of toast can be seen browning in the same. The idea used here is transparent heating glass technology. Though as of now the heat generated is not enough to brown the bread but the company believes that with little R&D this product will soon come in the market.

Okay, so it's not one of life's essentials, but it would stop me turning the toaster on and off every minute until I get the toast just right. ;)

So which of the 6 gadgets do you hope to see in the future?

I must admit that I absolutely adore gadgets. I'm sure it takes place because I am a woman. And I want to say that I like almost all kinds of gadgets but my beloved gadgets are computers.

i just love gadgets and i can not wait for more to come. i hope it will be very different. i am waiting for something new in mobile phones. not just those 3g and internet thing.:p

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom