Free Online Site Builder

IT.com
E

estator

Hi guys,

I have a couple of domains and want to develop them into minisites to increase their value.

I've heard so much about wordpress but setting up and running wordpress in linux is a bit of effort (in fact, most of things in linux is a bit of effort compare to windows environment)

Therefore, I'm looking for an free easy online site builder which requires minimal learning curve.

I look around and find some candidates: webnode.com, synthasite.com, tumblr.com, doctopus.com, officialsitebuilder.com

tumblr.com currently can't have comment section so I think it's out. But how about the rest?

What are pros and cons of each one? What do u think best suitable for a domainer not wanting to get hands too dirty?

Sharing you website using an online site builder is appreciated. Thank you.

I use WordPress, mostly because it's really the easiest. There shouldn't be a problem setting it up - as long as you have php, mysql and mod rewrite. I would think all or almost all Linux hosting comes with this - what issue did you run into?

I'm not really familiar with the other software, sorry. A lot of people have recommended XSitePro to me - that may be worth looking into.

Setting up your own site on Wordpress is very easy. They have a step-by-step tutorial that could guide you to setting up your own blog.

Wordpress is very easy to manage because it has a friendly user interface.

If you don't want to get your hands dirty then pm me.I will build sites like studioz.in for 25$.Adding content is similar to blogs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you are really new as word press is really easy but don’t worry intent is world of all solutions I just like to share online site builder where you can make your own site with few seven steps and they provide video tutorial to make website and to manage CMS so you don’t need to waste lots of time on reading. Visit Free Online Site Builder, Make Website with Eco Site Builder and check how much its easy

I would recommend you linux hosting is best for wordpress.
WordPress has better solution in terms of seo.
Give little time on learning wordpress installation you will get it.
If you unable to do so then hire someone.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom