For your Comments

delhidude

Hi,

Please give your comment/appraise the following. I want to sell them off at "fair" prices.

(List Removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

pubdomains.in

A nice collection, however I m not sure if birla.co.in and logan.in could lead to some dispute with regards to trademark violation.

Thx
G

delhidude

Both are famous surnames. In fact, I got them while searching the available domains for a list of surnames.

pubdomains.in

Also a famous car brand from Mahindra, so if you search google for single keyword 'Logan' first result would be Mahindra ... :)

Cheers
G

delhidude

If you search for "apple" using google.co.in the first search result is apple.co.in (the domain for a famous PC brand) redirecting you to "apple.com/in".

Does it imply that I should not buy apple.org.in which is getting droped today.

Cheers.

skyshipper

Country flag
Hi,

Please give your comment/appraise the following. I want to sell them off at "fair" prices.

2na.info

abmu.org

ananda.co.in

birla.co.in

deol.co.in

grewal.co.in

kaur.co.in

khan.co.in

logan.in

mittal.co.in

namon.org

namone.com

nanda.tel

sahi.in

sandhu.co.in

shells.in

sidhu.co.in

tulips.co.in

viz.co.in

vohra.in

weston.in
ccc.info- no value in current market,unless something specific.

llll.org -same ,unless some specific acronym or meaning

some of the above are definite copywright(got the spelling this time!)
eg:weston, logan(wouldnt risk it in the present INDRP stand )

lll.co.in has to be some word or acronym again to be of value.

the surname .co.ins could be of value.
specially like this one -khan.co.in:cool:

how about ash.co.in redirecting to khan.co.in:eek::p

good luck

delhidude

"some of the above are definite copywright(got the spelling this time!)
eg:weston, logan(wouldnt risk it in the present INDRP stand )"

The correct spelling is "COPYRIGHT".

Last edited by a moderator:

skyshipper

Country flag
i stand corrected, actually was looking up common english misspellings,
had playwright in mind so:D lol

p.s. playwright is available.

Ceres

RE: Logan.in

I think if this domain was involved in an INDRP case, the fact that you have ads showing for a number of cars will hurt your case. This is because in India, Logan is the name of the well-known Mahindra-Renault car.

If someone registers a domain as a surname, I think there's always going to be an element of risk that they may lose the domain if they cannot show that they have a legitimate connection to that name.

ebiz4india

birla.co.in and logan.in

The above two domains may lead to a court dispute between you (the registrant) and the company (Birla & Makers of Logan - Mahindra).

Never register domains which are trademark(s) of another company.
I advice you to drop these two domains at the earliest to avoid future headache.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy comments on BlackoutTuesday Logo Change Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton : Do blog comments work for link-building? Resources 0
Prashant Sharan After .org price outrage, ICANN tell it has not done away with public comments Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan ICANN’s Ombudsman thinks our 3,200 .org comments are SPAM Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Just Wait !! : The last wave of comments on .amazon hasn’t started yet New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan The Angel Comments: Jason Calacanis says the biggest mistake Google made with Google Plus was not ge Non-Indian Domains 0
owl No $17 million rebate for struggling new gTLDs - Colin Campbell Comments New GTLDs 3
Dusart Comments on Blog : Yay or Nay? Webmaster Forum 5
domainking131 3,000 comments submitted about whois privacy proposal Non-Indian Domains 0
T Why were comments removed? The Lounge 3
R ..IN framework for .Bharat in Devanagari script for public comments Indian IDNs 0
wot Comments here or on the blog welcome Webmaster Forum 3
P Shampoo, Betonline, Shoponline, Your Appriasal & Comments Please! Domain Appraisals 1
S any comments or suggestions for these domains Domain Appraisals 1
DomainWalla 1,000 Indian domains. Comments? Poll. General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
A My LLL.INs - Comments please LLL.in and LLL.co.in 13
A DOTCO.IN comments Domain Appraisals 4
G 40 .co.in names for you to give valueble comments!!! Domain Appraisals 1

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrera101
Top Bottom