Find your prospective end users at this website

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
Manta.com is a website where you can look for companies in a particular niche, as in Product wise, Service wise or business wise.

The search works best if you look for companies based in US.
This is a great place to find people who may be interested in buying your domain names not at a very high price, but still, you can flip domains to people listed here for lets say, $250-$500 or even more(depends on the way you negotiate).

I have made good use of this resource in the past and have made some decent sales out of it.
Try and share the results so that our community at Inforum may benefit from it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Right-wing news blog Vdare.com doesn't find a home in Epik Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan OneWord.Domains launches version 2.0 : helps you find one-word domain names Resources 0
Prashant Sharan This is how spammers find new domain name registrations Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Domain Names find a mention in Brooklyn Nine-Nine Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Senator Wyden promises to find ways to protect Users, Nonprofits in the wake of dotORG sale Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Judges don't find harassment suit against Uniregistry upto the mark Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Thinking of Changing your Domain Name? -Find it here why you shouldn't Business and Economy 0
Prashant Sharan Panels consistently find that Domain Investing is legitimate bona fide offering Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan You can find .gg domains everywhere when it comes to eSports and gaming New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Now find fresher data on Google Search Console Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan WIPO panelist missed to find complainant's fault of reverse domain name hijacking Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan How to find out about hacked websites ? Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Michael Castello landed a $1.5 Million Deal for Room.com.Let's find out how? Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Rick Schwartz's Annual Asheville Professional Domain Investors Meetup: Find the details Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Linton's equation to find your annual domain sales Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Tool to find great domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan My take on "How to Find Potential End Users?" - Read and Comment Non-Indian Domains 1
D How to find buyers for cheap plants in India? The Lounge 0
JulienJ Some panelists are afraid to find RDNH Legal Issues and Dispute 0
JulienJ Domain Appraisal Section Can be a good place to find domain names Domain Appraisals 0
JulienJ FIND.JOBS – ARE THERE ADVANTAGES TO .JOBS NAMES? New GTLDs 0
JulienJ From the Floor: Premium .COM ‘Dreamers’ May Find Reality of Ownership, Closer Legal Issues and Dispute 0
pioneerauthor How Do I Find A Web Hosting Site With Free Domain Name Registration? Hosting 2
DNJournal.com Adapt or Die: How Alan Dunn Embraced Change to Master Domains and Find a New Mission in Life The Lounge 0
Dusart How to find the right products to sell Webmaster Forum 10
D How to find buyers for lll.in domains LLL.in and LLL.co.in 8
Undeveloped Premium gTLD Auction including i.Capital, u.Fit, Find.Work and more @ Undeveloped External Auctions 0
domainking131 How to find the lowest prices on domain names Resources 5
domainking131 Find & Buy Chinese Domains Using ChopChop.domains By TLD Registry New GTLDs 0
DomainSherpa [Tutorial] Find and Contact the Right Decision Maker for Domain Name Sales – With David Kelly The Lounge 0
I The best $10 you will find: PastaCatering.com, OrientalMat.com, AlarmProtected.com, BugsCompany.com External Auctions 0
D How to find a Good broker for .in domain names Business and Economy 0
domainking131 You may find keywords with geo specific areas using this tool Resources 0
domainking131 Tool to find which new gTLD domains were registered the previous days Resources 1
D How to find cybercafes/businesses with spare computers The Lounge 0
D How to find a supplier of cheap desktops? The Lounge 0
domainking131 Find end users for your geo targeted domains using Google ccTLDs New GTLDs 0
S where to find best resource for joomla website creation Webmaster Forum 1
DomainSherpa Tutorial: How to Find the Most Valuable Domains in New TLDs in 10 Minutes The Lounge 1
domainking131 Find perfect product to promote on Clickbank Resources 0
domainking131 Free tool to combine keywords and find all possible domain names!! Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Fastest tool to find your domain name!! General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
K Find.info in Godaddy public auction External Auctions 1
K Find.info - Pls appraise my domain Domain Appraisals 9
domaindealr .asia domain forum? Where to find? The Lounge 7
M.Y another way to find end users Non-Indian Domains 1
DNJournal.com Industry Heavyweights Find New Domain Monetization Gold in Old Vein: Email Addresses The Lounge 1
I Find content and writers for your Website; Offer services For Sale / Advertising 0
H Find a Domain .in For Sale 0
R Find that perfect domain name! For Sale / Advertising 0