F1race.in

IT.com

cycne

Country flag
as everyone know the first f1 race is scheduled around October, and I know F1 will be popular in India.

Even am a great fan of Formula1

Bad thing is that F1 is trademarked
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, F1 STORE, F1, GRAND PRIX, the logo of this site (being the official website of Formula 1TM), the Sweeping Curves logo and related logos are trademarks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One Group Company. All rights reserved.
So Bernie E. will kick your ass, if he catch you :p

May be f1 is trademarked, but why can't I start a site with f1 related news.
Shure you can do, but when you want to monetize the domain, the problems will start.
Apple are a kindergarten compared to the f1 group when it comes on trademark. I like your domain, but be prepared if you got an email from the f1 lawyer.
Bernie will ride together with Max on a rocked and dressed in an SS Uniform to your house.
And when it knocks at the door and you can`t see anybody through the peephole, it will be Bernie ...:cool:

Hai,

I don't understand this shit at all

FIFA is saying football is their property
ICC is saying cricket is their property
Now u mean to say F1 will say racing is their property.

These are games man, I like football, cricket also racing.

As a fan If iam intrested in starting a site, can't I do so ?

Regarding TM just check in how many tdls F1race is already registered I think it's around 20.

This tdl is located in India not in America, I don't think the homeland security will seeze the name without even asking for a reason.

Now if some gentleman want a legal battle, it will be fun bcs it's my homeland a democratic country.

Don't get me wrong, I realy like F1 and the way they showcase racing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hai,

I don't understand this shit at all

FIFA is saying football is their property
ICC is saying cricket is their property
Now u mean to say F1 will say racing is their property.

These are games man, I like football, cricket also racing.

As a fan If iam intrested in starting a site, can't I do so ?

Regarding TM just check in how many tdls F1race is already registered I think it's around 20.

This tdl is located in India not in America, I don't think the homeland security will seeze the name without even asking for a reason.

Now if some gentleman want a legal battle, it will be fun bcs it's my homeland a democratic country.

Don't get me wrong, I realy like F1 and the way they showcase racing.

You go ahead and set up a site, don't listen to these seasoned domainers, they know nothing!

In one season i got a nice letter from the states.
It was about a keyword domain, i never thought that you can TM this.
In another season i got also a letter from the states. From Mountain View.
About a TM Domain, i reged because i didn`t know the company.
No it was not Google ;)
Both domains are gone.
No big deals, but not worth the trouble.
I thought also, i´m in Europe, Domain is in India. What can they do.
But i don`t wanna hear this sentence from an Homeland Security Officer at JFK: " Sir there is a Problem, please come with me".

Just wanna say, develop the domain, but be prepared to loose the domain.
Or just develop another one without any trouble.

BTW. Vettel rocks .....

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom