Enom Support Sucks

owl

I've had 5 support tickets open for a week now, no response as of yet to any of them:

View attachment 438

That's unfortunate @Jeff but not surprising.

Enom/Name support has been really bad. Check around on other forums and you'll read LOTS of complaints. They are putting all money into marketing sh*t new gTLDs that nobody wants.

Transfer out your domain names.

Last edited:

fpforum

Country flag
That's crazy. They are usually fairly fast at answering my tickets. You're certain that these tickets are being opened in the Support Center?

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Yes, they were finally answered a couple of hours after I posted the thread. Support there seems to take almost a week most times, sometimes over a week. I'd hate to have an issue at enom that required some back and forth.

owl

Yes, they were finally answered a couple of hours after I posted the thread. Support there seems to take almost a week most times, sometimes over a week. I'd hate to have an issue at enom that required some back and forth.

You shouldn't have to post a thread on Inform to get support.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Enom changes reseller price structure Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan NameJet switches from Enom to Network Solutions as its direct listing registrar Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver: Removing GDPR Blocking at Enom and Tucows Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Important highlights on the Enom Subpoena Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Biggie!! : Enom switches from NameJet to GoDaddy for expired domains Registrars 0
domainking131 Tucows reports increase of revenue because of acquisition of Enom and domain business growth Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Tucows Q2 revenue goes up to $84 million with the help of eNom Registrars 0
R ENOM : livevideos.in tabletapps.in fashionapparel.in mumbaicollege.in ejewellery.in For Sale 0
jedi Domain 80+ Domains (from ENOM)..looking for offers!! Non-India Related Domains 0
C any enom reseller that accepts paypal? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
G Urgent: Enom's account blocked and domain blocked Legal Issues and Dispute 30
G Stupid Enom website General Indian Domain Name Discussion 5
D "eNom Traffic" General Indian Domain Name Discussion 5
Prashant Sharan ICANN may remove its $0.18 reg tax to support businesses during coronavirus Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Alt-root .Crypto domains get support from Opera Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Ada (.Support) has raised over $60m in funding New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan ICANN 67 will support only English, French and Spanish Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy customers need to use 2FA for Customer Support Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan 18th March Market Update: $218k in Sales - Support.app sold for $30,000 Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ FBI Publishes PSA About Tech Support Fraud Targeting Cryptocurrency Holders Cryptocurrencies 0
JulienJ Sedo adds support for .ETH ethereum name trading New GTLDs 0
JulienJ BrandBucket adds bitcoin support and pitches domains to crypto fans Cryptocurrencies 0
owl NameCheap Drops Support for 18 Uniregistry TLDs New GTLDs 4
owl Godaddy drops Support for ALL Uniregistry TLDs New GTLDs 0
vdonline Google Apps domains support secondary domain - m97.in, OpenID.in and others For Sale 11
vdonline Google Apps domains support secondary domain - CodeBeat.net, Nodev.net and others Non-India Related Domains 18
D Resellerclub/Directi not responding to emails, support requests Registrars 0
Y 5L Brandable, Pronounceable .com domains and hosting, technical support domains For Sale 0
domainking131 Google Adsense will now support Hindi General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Jeff Moniker - No response to support tickets Non-Indian Domains 1
domainking131 Rightside hackathon to create tools to support gTLDs Non-Indian Domains 0
Jeff Vbulletin Support Sucks Webmaster Forum 9
W Forbs India: Very interesting comment I support. The Lounge 2
CyberKing Gmail adds IDN support Indian IDNs 0
D For Sale : PHP Whois Script for .in Domains + Support.. For Sale / Advertising 15
ebiz4india Domain + Unlimited Hosting, Emails, MySQL, 24/7 Support on Phone/Chat/Email. Hurry Up For Sale / Advertising 3
C webhosting recommendation with SSH support Webmaster Forum 2
S Which games support on Timeline 5810T? The Lounge 2
B Do you support Piracy The Lounge 7
jaiz .in registry idn support Indian IDNs 1
domainking131 .Sucks at the One-Year Marker New GTLDs 0
domainking131 .sucks sends in the lawyers in “gag order” fight New GTLDs 0
domainking131 DonaldTrump.Sucks registered via This.Sucks New GTLDs 0
domainking131 How I just registered Twitter.sucks for free in just five clicks Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Volkswagen registers “sucks” and “blows” domain names New GTLDs 1
domainking131 NewYork.Sucks billboard on the Mass Pike New GTLDs 0
domainking131 First example of .sucks cybersquatting? New GTLDs 0
domainking131 This week’s new TLDs: .Sucks and .Markets Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Controversial .SUCKS Lashes Out At ICANN Threatening Legal Action Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Businesses call on regulators to stop .sucks “extortion” New GTLDs 0