end of the world

IT.com

Mei

do you believe that there is such thing as end of the world? i really do not believe in this. God created the world for people and He will never destroy it because He loves us so much. what are your thoughts?

do you believe that there is such thing as end of the world? i really do not believe in this. God created the world for people and He will never destroy it because He loves us so much. what are your thoughts?
I don't understand exactly what are your talk about! Is it the question about our planet? Then I think that of course our planet will die some day, but I believe that our scientists will create the method to change the planet for the living.

I am not bothered about this because life came into existence millions of years ago and it may take another million years for extinction of life from this planet. I am here to have great times and slide such fears and thoughts under the carpet.hhhheeee

I don't understand exactly what are your talk about! Is it the question about our planet? Then I think that of course our planet will die some day, but I believe that our scientists will create the method to change the planet for the living.

well, i think we all have different beliefs. and i am sorry if you don't understand what i am saying. i am trying to ask if you believe that the end of the world will come. because people usually say that the people and the nature will die soon. the whole universe not only the planets.

Scientists believe that our sun will burn out a few billion years from now. Without the sun, earth is not expected to survive. Let's hope that before that time arrives, the inhabitants of earth will have found a safer planet or galaxy!

Scientists believe that our sun will burn out a few billion years from now. Without the sun, earth is not expected to survive. Let's hope that before that time arrives, the inhabitants of earth will have found a safer planet or galaxy!

that is very scary. but i hope it won't really happen because after all the decades and years, the earth is still evolving. scientists say that there is life on mars but then they can't tell if we can really survive there.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Benito4560
Top Bottom