DrinkingWater.co.in

IT.com
I beg to differ.

Water is a scare resource and drinking water is even scarcer. There must be strong demand for clean,drinking water in India so i easily see somesmall Indian business paying low to high $xxx for this name. Very descriptive and relevant. Weaker side is the extension, but you should drop the name now or the ready to hold for at least 3-5 years. Good luck.

'Am completely with Warbux.

Drinking Water is serious business here in India with incredible growth potential.

Hold it for not less than 4 or 5 years and work on a business plan around it.

Wishing you the best!

Thanks mate.

I have no intention to drop it or even sell it now. Its worth USD 00.00 right now considering the awareness in India and the way business is done.

I will come back to it in a year or two and like you mentioned will try to set up a product related to "drinking water". I found out some really cool products which can completely purify any form of filthy water to pure, clean drinking water. I will take sometime off it and work on a business model and find the right supplier.

Anyway thanks a lot to you and all those who gave their valuable time to my appraisal request.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
uttampolyrubs
Top Bottom